The next day

~Melody's pov~

I felt comfortable, but thats when I remembered I was in Blake's room. I went to get up but saw that Blake's arm was around me, I bit my bottom lip, and moved slowly, but he tighten his grip around me and pulled me towards him, I sighed and just laid there, thinking how I was going to get out of his grip. I then heard him say "morning" he sat up and I mumbled "morning," I asked him "How come you had your arm around me" he looked me in the eyes and said "Last night you where tosing and turning, so I pulled you closer to me and when your head went on my chest, you stopped". I stared at him and said "this can't be happening" He stared at me and I got up and walked to his bathroom. I looked at the mirror and thought, "This can't be happening, am I falling in love with Blake" I brushed my teeth and wet my face, I got out the bathroom and saw Blake leaning next to the door with a huge smirk on his face. I said "what's up with the smirk"

"Blake's pov~

Melody said "what's up with the smirk" I looked her in the eyes "no reason" I said and pushed her back against the wall and leaned in closer to her, I couldn't hold it back anymore I needed to kiss her, she looked me in the eyes "what are you doing" she asked. I looked her in the eyes and leaned forward but got interrupted "Melody, Blake, come downstairs to eat" Melody slipped out from under me. I groaned in frustration and walked downstairs to see Melody and my mum talking, I walked to my mum and kissed her on the cheek and said "morning, mum" she smiled and said "morning Blake" I then sat next to Melody an said "hey princess" she rolled her eyes and didn't answer me, I grabbed her wrist roughly and she bit her bottom lip, "I don't care if my parents are here or not but you will do as I say" I whispered in her ear. She only nodded and put her stuff in the sink, "Blake, Melody, I have to go to work and Blake your dad should be here soon" my mum said, we nodded and she left. I looked at Melody and then she stared at me and I took in her features, She has cute and beautiful.

~Melody's pov~

Me and Blake where just staring at each other and I had took in his features and I noticed he actually was kinda hot, wait no what is wrong with me, he's not hot. I looked away and said "soo" he said "well, I would love if we could carry on with what happened upstairs" I looked him in the eyes and said "and I will not like it if we continued what happened upstairs" and the door opened, Blake turned around and said "hello father" he stood up and walked over to me and grabbed my hand and forced me to go upstairs. He closed the door and pined me against the wall, I bit my bottom lip and he just smirked and said "Oh Melody, why can't you just admit your like all the other girls" I sighed and said "I'm not like them cause if I was I would love the thought of living with you but you I rather die then live with you" He chuckled and said "yea whatever" he smirked and leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. He them whispered in my ear "you won't admit it then I would make it happen" he then kissed me on the lips and my eyes widened, he then pulled away and he had a smirk on his lips and he left the room. He left me here thinking, maybe I do like him. I sighed and walked downstairs and his dad gave me food, me and Blake went upstairs and he still had that smirk on his face, I changed my clothes and laid on the bed and he laid next to me and pulled me closer to him, I looked at him and said "what are you doing" he chuckled and said "I'm making you realize that you do like me" I sighed and got out of his grip and went to sleep.