Beaten

~Melody's pov~

I stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. When I finished, I put on my black skinny jeans, a white tank top, and put my sweater on top to hide my scars. I walked downstairs, and was surprised I didn't bump into Blake. I slowly started eating.

{End Of The Day}

~Cody's pov~

I was walking down the hall and saw a group of people, I then noticed Blake was hitting Melody. I got angry, I was tired of Blake always hurting Melody. I stormed towards them and pulled Blake off Melody and punched him across the face, he stumbled backwards and I kept punching him.

I felt someone pulling me off of Blake, and I heard Mike saying "Cody, calm down, if you kept on you probably would of killed him" I looked at Blake and saw he was bleeding. I looked around and said "where's Melody," Mike looked at me and said "two locker halls down the right." I nodded and rushed over there.

I saw Melody at the end of the hall and saw she was shaking, due to her anxiety. I ran to her and hugged her tightly, she slowly hugged me back and I said "love your gonna be okay" she didn't say anything but she nodded. She buried her head on my chest, I sighed and rested my head on top of hers. I saw Mike and Loren, he gave me a small smile, while Loren looked at me and Melody and smirked. I then whispered, "love are you okay," she shook her head. Mike said "Cody, call me later and tell me how Melody is doing" I nodded and said "okay." Melody looked me in the eyes, I gave her a small smile and whipped her tears, I looked into her light green eyes and rubbed my thumb on her cheek and said "I'm sorry if I scared you, I was just tired of Blake always hurting you," she nodded "I understand" she said lowly.

~Melody's pov~

Cody grabbed my hand, I looked at our hands, I was afraid that Blake would probably hurt me at his house. Cody sighed and said "love I have to go, if anything just text me or come to my house." I nodded and he gave me a hug and left. I waited and heard people coming, I ran down the hall and out the school.

Once I got to the  house, I went straight to the room and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N- Hey new chapter hoped you guys liked it. And comment below if you like this chapter and if Melody and Cody should date. Bye!!!]