Snow Day

~Melody's pov~

I woke up by someone shaking me, "go away," I mumbled. The person chuckled and soon after I was hit with a pillow, I sat up and looked at Blake annoyed, he smirked and said "I see your up now," I rolled my eyes. He looked me in the eyes and said "go get ready," I looked at him confused and said "where are we going if it's snowing?" he chuckled and said "me and you are going to have a snow day." I stared at him and said "you're joking," he looked at me and said "does it look like I'm joking?" I sighed and mumbled "fine." He smiled and left, I got up and grabbed my clothes and took a shower. When I finished I put on my blue jeans and my sweater shirt, I put on my black boots and walked downstairs.

~Blake's pov~

Melody came downstairs and I looked at her and said "ready?" she nodded and we put on our coats.

I picked up some snow and threw it at her, she then threw a snow ball back at me and I gave her a death glare. She bit her bottom lip and ran off, I chased after her and soon caught up to her and threw her over my shoulder.

~Melody's pov~

Blake threw me over his shoulder and I groaned, he chuckled and kept walking, "butt" I mumbled, he laughed and said "what did you say?" I stared at the snow and said "I called you a butt" he chuckled and went on the porch. He then held me bridal style and sat down, he looked me in the eyes and I bit my bottom lip

~Blake's pov~

I stared into Melody's light green eyes, I couldn't hold it back not after I told her how I felt about her or how she told me how she felt even thought I didn't believe it. I leaned forward and our lips touch, I was surprised when she kissed me back. I pulled her closer to me and deepen the kiss.

~Melody's pov~

Blake pulled away and we stared at each other, I was really surprised that kissed him back and that kiss didn't feel like all the other times, this was different. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

{Later that Day}

~Blake's pov~

I had my hands around Melody's waist, while she was sitting in between my legs, she leaned her head against my chest and I rested my head on top of hers. She held the Xbox controller in her playing the game.

She gave the controller and I started to play, after I finished playing I showed her the controller but she didn't grab it, I looked at her and saw she fell asleep. I smiled and slowly laid down not wanting to wake her up, I then fell asleep.