Keep Your Mouth Shut

~Melody's pov~

I sat in the nurses office, I sighed and the nurse looked at me and said "you can go," I nodded and grabbed my notes. I walked to my class and gave the teacher the note. I took a seat and started copying down what was on the bored.

{Later That Day}

~Cody's pov~

I looked at Melody and said "are you sure you want to stay over there?" she thought about it and shrugged her shoulders, I sighed. She became quiet and distant lately, what was happening at the house?" I looked at her and said "love, if anything just come to my house, she only nodded. I raised my hands to hug her but instead she flinched, I sighed and said "love, are you sure nothing is happening over there?" she nodded, "yes I'm sure" she said quietly.

~Melody's pov~

I walked to the house, it wasn't a normal home anymore. It was just a place to be abused and hurt, no one loves me there. It's just all pain and I can't say anything, I have to keep my mouth shut.

~Brandon's pov~

Melody finally came to the house and I smirked at her, her light green eyes just stared at me. I walked forward and said "where you a good girl and kept your mouth shut?" she just blinked, I smacked her across the face causing her to whimper and I yelled "answer the god damn question." She nodded and said "I didn't tell," I looked at her and she went to leave, I grabbed her arm and said "take your ass upstairs, not out the fucking door." She groaned in frustration, I smirked and said "go take your fucking fat ass upstairs, if you leave this goddamn house then your just making it worse for you."

{Later On}

~Melody's pov~

I cleaned the blood off my wrist and in the sink, I put on my sweater and sat on my bed, "don't tell anyone, keep you mouth shut," I whispered to myself.

{A/N: Here's an update, sorry for the long wait, I actually started school already and it takes a while to finish all my homework, so I will be trying my best to update, but I hope you like the chapter ~Selena}