New Scars

~Cody's pov~

I sat in the cafeteria waiting for Melody to come so that I could walk her home, she soon came and I gave her a small smile, I saw her pull on her sleeves. I stood up and walked over to her and gave her a hug, I whispered in her ear "Mel, can I see your wrist," she just stared at me and sighed. She showed me her arms and I carefully lifted her sleeves, she had new scars and cuts covering her arms, "why are you cutting again?" she looked down and whispered "Cody, I want to go home," I sighed but nodded and we left the school.

~Melody's pov~

We just walked quietly to the house, in reality I didn't want to go home, I just wanted him to stop asking about my cuts, I couldn't tell, I would just get another beating, I rather not tell than get another beating from Brandon.

I gave Cody a hug and he left, I stared at the house and sighed, I opened the door and Brandon glared at me and said "who the fuck was that?" "he's just a friend," he rolled his eyes and said "whatever, get your ass upstairs and don't be fucking disruptive."

{A/N: sorry for the long wait, had exams about 2 weeks ago &' there's family stuff going on, I should be able to start updating again. If you guys have any ideas for the next chapter's just comment them below. Thanks, hope you enjoy the chapter even tho it's short.}