School And Did You Just Kiss Me

~Melody's pov~

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning. "Morning princess" I heard Blake say, I looked at him and said "don't call me that" he smirked and said "your in my house, I could call you whatever I want" I sighed and stood up and grabbed my clothes and then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. When I finished I put on my blue loose long sleeve shirt and my black skinny jean. I put on my black vans and walked out the bathroom and Blake went inside. I sighed and walked downstairs. "Morning, Melody" I heard his mum say, I looked at her and said "morning" I grabbed my book bag and his mum said "oh, you and Blake will walk together to school today. Okay?" I sighed and said "okay"

{At School}

~Blake's pov~

Me and Melody got to school and she hurried away from me. I chuckled and meet up with my friends. They smiled at me and said "hey" and then we walked to the lunch room.

~Laura's pov~

We had a small conversation, until we noticed Luke walk over to us and sat next to Melody and put his hand on her back. Melody sighed and Cody said "what do you want" he looked at me and said "oh nothing just want to sit here" I looked at him I'm disbelieve and said "sure" I looked at Melody who looked uncomfortable. I sighed and we all stood up but Luke held Melody's arm forcefully and she winched in pain. I groaned and said "Luke, what the hell you want from us" He smirked and said "I want to take Melody" he chuckled and walked away. I looked at Melody who looked like she was in pain, I gave her a small smile and said "you ok" she nodded and said "I'm fine" I nodded and we walked to class.

~Blake's pov~

I was walking to our second class. I walked in and the teacher said "nice for you to join us Mr. Jefferson" I smirked and nodded, I saw Melody writing in her notebook, "Blake take a seat" I walked to my sweat which is next to her and put my hand on her thigh, she shot her head up and stared at me. She sighed and moved my hand off her thigh. I stared at her while the teacher was teaching the class.

{At The End Of The Day}

~Cody's pov~

I was walking to my locker and put my stuff away. I saw Melody at her locker. I walked over to her and said "hi Mel" she looked at me and gave me a fake smile. I sighed and said "are you ok" she nodded and said "I'm fine" I stared at her and said "I don't believe you" I looked at her hands and saw some dried blood. I looked at her confused and she looked at the ground. I grabbed her hand and pulled up her sleeves, and saw scars buried deep on her wrist. I stared at her and said "is it from the fact that they bully you" she nodded and I gave her a hug. She looked me in the eyes and I stared back at her, I then felt myself leaning forward and then our lips touched. I pulled away from her and scratched the back of my head awkwardly and said "umm... sorry" she stared at me and blushed and said "its ok" I looked at the floor and said "do you need a ride home" she shook her head and said "no, it's fine" I nodded and kissed her forehead and said "bye love" she smiled and said "bye"

{At Home}

~Blake's pov~

I was sitting on the couch looking at Melody, I stood up and walked over to her. I smirked and said "hi princess" she turned around and said "stop calling me princess" I stared at her and said "this is my house I could call you whatever I want" She slowly nodded and sighed. My mum then said "Blake, Melody dinner" we nodded an went into the kitchen to help place the food on the table. We stared eating and I put my hand on her thigh and she moved my hand but I put it back on her thigh, she groaned and keep on eating. I chuckled to myself.

When we finished eating we went upstairs. Melody laid on the bed and I laid next to her. I put on a movie then I heard soft breathing. I put the covers over her then went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Sorry for the long update. I've been busy lately with getting stuff ready for my mums funeral. Please understand that I'm going to try and update 1 chapter each week. Thank you so much for understanding. Have a nice day bye!!!