New home

~Melody's pov~
I woke up at 6:30 I sighed cause today I had to start living with Blake and his family, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. When I finished I put on my undergarments, I put on my black skinny jeans and a black and white tank top, I put on top my grey sweater. I put on my ugg's and took my phone off its charger, I walked downstairs and saw my mum in the kitchen, I ate my breakfast and said "mum, when do you leave" she said "Melody, I'm leaving at 3:00pm" I nodded and said "bye mum, call me whenever you have a chance" she said "okay, bye Melody" she kissed my forehead, I grabbed my stuff and left.
~Blake's pov~
I woke up at 6:25, I remembered that today Melody start's staying over. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower, when I finished I put on my boxer, I put on my black button up shirt and a pair of navy blue jeans, I put on my grey nike shoes. I grabbed my snap back and put it on, I walked downstairs, I ate breakfast and my dad said "Blake when school is over you and Melody have to come straight home" I nodded and said "okay" and I left.
{At School}
~Laura's pov~
We were sitting at the table talking, Mike said "umm guys, Blake's walking over to us" we stooped talking and everyone looked at him except for Melody, he said "Melody" she still didn't look at him, he put his hand under her chin and lifted her head up so she was looking at him, hatred filled her eyes, she took Blake's hand off of her chin and she said "what" he looked her in the eyes and said "I need to talk to you" she sighed and got up "follow me" he said concern, she rolled her eyes "fine" she said annoyed.
~Melody's pov~
Me and Blake were in front of the door and I said "what is so important that we need to walk over here" he said "my dad told me to tell you that when school finish we need to go straight to my house, so meet me at the gate" I rolled my eyes and said "okay" I went to walk away but he grabbed me by the waist and turned me around so that I was looking at him, I got out of his grip "what" I hissed, he looked me in the eyes "next time I call your name look at me" he hissed back, I rolled my eyes "whatever, can I leave now"I hissed back.
~Blake's pov~
"Next time I call your name look at me" I hissed, Melody rolled her eyes and hissed back "whatever, can I leave now" I nodded and watched her leave and then I walked to my table. I sat down and we had a conversation. The bell rang and I said "bye" to Nick and Luke, and I walked away.
{After School}
~Melody's pov~
We just finished school and I was annoyed cause of Blake, I was walking to my locker. I saw Cody walking towards me, I looked at him and said "hey", he smiled and he said "do you need a ride home" I shook my head and said "no, I'm fine" he nodded and I said "I have to go" he gave me a hug and said "bye Mel"
~Blake's pov~
I was at the gate waiting for Melody, I saw her come out the building and she walked towards me "ready" I said in annoyance, she rolled her eyes and said "yea, whatever", we started walking to my house and Melody looked annoyed, I smirked and said "what's wrong you don't want to be here or is it something that happened in school" she looked at me and hatred filled her eyes. "Both, but mostly the first one, cause I don't want to live with you and your family" she hissed,"why" I said while smirking, she looked at me and said "really, it's because your annoying and always bother me" I looked forward and said "oh really" she never answered me after that.
{Blake's house}
~Melody's pov~
We just got to Blake's house, we walked inside his house and his parents came out of the kitchen they smiled "hi Blake, hi Melody, it's nice seeing you again" his mum said happily. I smiled and said "hi" "well you guys could sit down and Melody you could do your homework cause were going out for dinner" his dad said. I nodded and sat on the couch, while Blake's parents went upstairs to there room, I took out my books and I also felt Blake sit next to me on the couch. I rolled my eyes and thought "I guess it might take me a while to do my homework."
~Blake's pov~
Melody started writing, I was looking over her shoulder and saw that she was doing math, I took her book out of her lap and she looked at me annoyed, she sighed and said "can I get my book" I said "no." Her light green eyes looked into my grey eyes, she said "Why" I looked back into her eyes and said "because, there isn't anything in it for me" she sighed and said "what do you want." I put my hand under her chin, our foreheads and our nose were touching and our lips were just inches away. Melody looked shocked because of how close we were and she moved her head back. She sat there quietly and avoid eye contact with me, she looked at her lap and said "can I get my book" I gave her the book back and I saw that Melody still had the shock expression on her face, which caused me to smirk.
~Melody's pov~
I finished the rest of the homework and from the corner of my eyes, I saw that Blake was smirking. I put everything back in my book bag, I looked at Blake and said "tell your parents I'm finished my homework," He looked me in the eyes "no" he said firmly. I stood up and said "why not," he got up and pulled me closer to him and said "cause I don't want to leave yet" I looked at him and said "if your thinking about spending more time with me, I think you spent enough time with me." He looked me in the eyes and pulled me even more closer to him and whispered in my ear "who said I wanted to spend more time with you," shivers went down my spine as he spoke those words.
~Blake's pov~
I pulled Melody closer to me and whispered in her ear "Who said I wanted to spend more time with you," I felt her shiver and I smirked, I did like the idea of spending time with her though, I moved my face so I was looking her in the eyes, I heard the door to my parents room open. I stood next to her and my dad was coming down the stairs, I saw from the corner of my eye that Melody had a blank expression, he said "Melody your finished" she nodded "yes" she said still blankly. My mum than came downstairs and said "let's go, Melody can you stay behind please"
~Mrs.Jefferson's pov~
I saw that Melody had a blank expression, I said "let's go, Melody can you stay behind please." Blake and my husband left and went to the car "Melody are you okay" I asked worried, she nodded and said "I'm fine." I nodded and said "let's go to the restaurant"
{At the restaurant}
~Blake's pov~
We walked into the restaurant and we walked to the front desk, Melody hasn't said anything yet. The waitress said "how many" my mum said "four" the lady said "okay, follow me." We got to our table and Melody was forced to sit next to me, The waitress came back and said "what would you like to drink" my mum and dad said "ice tea" I said "pepsi" the waitress looked at Melody and said "love, what will you like" Melody looked at her and said "water, please" she nodded and said I will be back to take your order" we nodded and she walked away.
~Mr.Jefferson's pov~
I looked at Melody and Blake and said "how was school" Blake said "good" and Melody said "good I guess" my wife said "How are you" Blake and Melody both said "good" they looked at each other and I smiled. I heard the waitress come back and we ordered.
~Melody's pov~
We were waiting for our food, while Ms.Jefferson asked "how's everything" me and Blake said "good" we looked at each other but I looked away. The waitress came back with the food, she gave us what we ordered, before she left she said "enjoy your meal and I will be back to see how you are" Ms.Jefferson said "okay."
~Blake's pov~
We started eating and I put my hand on Melody's thigh, she sat back a little bit then looked at me, I smirked and shrugged my shoulders. She grabbed my arm to move my hand, but I held her wrist and she sighed my dad said "is everything okay" me and Melody nodded. I removed my hand from her wrist and put it back on her thigh but this time I started moving my hand up and down, I saw from the corner of my eye that she bit her bottom lip and I smirked "stop" she whispered for only us could hear, I looked at her and whispered in her ear "stop what" "you know what your doing" she whispered back. I put my hand on her small back and whispered "I can do whatever I want" she rolled her eyes and said "whatever."

{Back at the house}

~Ms.Jefferson's pov~

We just got back to the house and Melody and Blake sat on the couch, I said "Melody, your going to be sleeping with Blake, until the guest room is good enough to look like your room" her eyes widen and she said "no, it's okay I could sleep on the couch, it's fine" "No, it's alright his bed is big enough that it could fit 10 people" I said, she sighed and said "fine" I smiled and Blake said "come on Melody I will show you to my room." They both went upstairs and me and my husband followed along.

~Blake's pov~

I showed Melody my room and I told her "you could get change" she nodded and went into the bathroom. While she was in there I got changed, I put on my pajama pants and I left my shirt off, I didn't care that Melody was staying over, I actually like that she is. She then walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed, she stared at me and then I meet eye contact with her and she looked away. I turned on the tv and Melody stayed on the edge of the bed, while I laid in the middle of the bed. I watched the movie and then I heard soft breathing, I looked over to see Melody already sleeping, I put the covers over her and went to sleep.