Brainwashed

~Melody's pov~

It's been a week and honestly I kinda didn't want to go to court. Blake walked in and said "ready?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "I guess," I stood up and followed him to the car.

{Later On That Day}

~Blake's pov~

We got to Melody's mum's house, I knocked on the door and Brandon answered "yes?" I stared at him "where here to see Melody's​ mum." He allowed us inside and Melody went upstairs and I followed behind her, we got to a room and Melody walked in.

Her mum looked at us and gave us a small smile "Melody, did you come to live with your stepdad again?"

~Melody's pov~

I stared at her in disbelief, "mum, I came to tell you that I might not want to go to court." She looked me in the eyes and said "love, you don't have to go to court he's amazing, the things he did where just punishment for when you where bad." I backed away slowly, she wasn't here, the look in her eyes aren't the same. Blake grabbed my arm and whispered to me "Brandon brainwashed her," I felt my body tense up, I pulled on his arm and whispered "let's go... now." He nodded and we began to leave but Brandon stopped us, "oh hello sweetie, are you going to stay?" I looked at the floor, " no she's not staying, in fact where leaving right now." Blake pushed past Brandon and we left the house, I sighed "he brainwashed her meaning anytime soon I'll be getting a call to go back to live with Brandon."