Coming Back

~Melody's pov~

I woke up to a hand touching my arm, I opened my eyes and saw it was the doctor taking off the IV. Blake wasn't around, the doctor looked at me and said "Blake left to go get you some food," I slowly nodded, disgusted washed over me about the thought of food. I laid back down and fell back asleep.

~Blake's pov~

I heard people talking but I just kept sleeping, I soon felt a pair of cold hands causing me to shoot my eyes open. I looked up and saw Melody standing in front of me, I gave her a small smile and she said "I want to leave." I nodded and got up, I grabbed her hand and we walked to the main desk and I signed her out.

{Later That Day}

I sat next to Melody, I sighed and said "I should've gotten you out of there sooner." She looked up at me and said "you wouldn't have known anyway," I looked her in the eyes and said "but I did see the bruises, I should've expected something was going on." "But what if it was your friends and not Brandon? you wouldn't have known that," I sighed and wrapped my arms around her "well you're safe now and you're here, I'll protect you from Brandon." She looked me in the eyes "promise?" I nodded and said "I promise," I leaned in and pecked her on the lips. She rested her head on my chest and I kissed her forehead "Melody, get some rest," she looked at me and said "you need the rest more than I do." I nodded and said "but you where the one in the hospital getting medicine," she nodded and rest her head on my chest again and I started singing lowly to her to put her to sleep.