The dark classroom

~Melody's pov ~

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. When I finished I put on my undergarments, I put on my black ripped skinny jeans and my mint green loose long sleeve shirt. I put on my mint green vans and walked downstairs, I took a pice of bread and put butter on it and I grabbed my book bag and left the house.

~Cody's pov~

I saw Melody near by I stopped walking and waited for her, she saw me and caught up to me, she gave me a hug and I returned the hug, we separated and I said "hey Mel" she said "hey", we walked to the cafeteria together when we got there, we saw Mike already at the table, we sat at the table and said "hi" he said the same thing back to us and we started talking, we saw Laura walk inside and she said "hi" to us and she sat down and we started talking. The bell rang I looked at Melody and said "remember please tell me if Blake is bothering you" she nodded and said "okay".

~Blake's pov~

The bell rang and I said "bye" to Luke and Nick, they said the same thing back to me. I thought to myself "time to go bother Melody" I was walking to class and I got there late as always. I walked inside the class room and the math teacher said "Blake take a seat" I was walking to my seat and I saw that Melody didn't want to make eye contact with me. I put my hand on her table she still didn't look at me, so I put my hand under her chin and pushed her head up so that she was forced to look at me, hatred filled her eyes and I just smirked she said "get off me" I said "no" and then the teacher said "Blake take a seat and stop flirting with Melody" I winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

~Melody's pov~

I was writing in my notebook I felt Blake kick my chair, I looked back and whispered "what" he looked at me and said "oh I thought you were going to ignore me like you always do". I sighed and turned around, he kicked my chair again, I ignored it this time and I thought to myself "why does he have to be in all my classes". I looked at the clock and saw we had 3 minutes left.

{Before Lunch/Lunch}

~Blake's pov~

We were in Spanish class I looked at the time and saw we had 5 minutes left. I walked out the classroom and went to a dark/empty class room that nobody uses I walked inside and looked at my phone and saw that the bell will ring in 1 minute. When the bell rang, I stood up and went to the door I saw Melody coming near the door, when she was in front of the door I opened the door and grabbed her by the waist and I put my other hand over her mouth so that she doesn't scream.

~Melody's pov~

Somebody pulled me inside of a dark class room, the person pulled me by my waist and cover my mouth with the other hand. The person waited until the hallway was empty, when the hallway was empty. The person let go of me I turned around to be meet with grey eyes, I noticed it was Blake, I sighed and said "why did you pull me in here" he smirked and said "cause" I said "cause what" he said "no reason" I sighed and said "why is that almost always your answer". He smirked and pulled me by my waist, my eyes widen when I noticed how close we were and then Blake held me by the waist.

~Blake's pov~

I had Melody by the waist, she tried to get out of my grip but she couldn't. I heard her groan in frustration, she said "what do you want" I said "well I would love it--", I cut myself off cause I couldn't show her any signs that I wanted her to myself, or tell her, She said "you would love it what, and stop having short answer's". I pushed her back so that her back was against the chalk board. "ugh are you really going to do this" she asked, I nodded and smirked and said "yup, come on Melody just emit that your like the rest of the girls" she said "over my dead body, that I will be like the rest of the girl's, and I'm not like the other girl's I don't like you at all and I'm not all over you" I smirked and said "sure". She rolled her eyes and I put my hands on the side of her face. I squatted down so that I was her hight and I pressed my head against her's, so that I was looking in her beautiful light green eyes. I kissed her nose and she squinted her nose in disguised, she said "don't kiss my nose" I said "I could do what ever I want and you could say what you want cause remember I'm the bad boy and your the good girl." She ignored my comment and, she put her hands on wrist, to try and get out from under me. She got out but then I pinned her against the wall I was holding her wrist above her head, she sighed and said "really", I nodded and said "yes"

~Cody's pov~

We were waiting for Melody but we didn't see her I looked at the time and I saw that bell for lunch was about to ring, I looked over were Luke sits at and I saw that Blake wasn't there either. I wonder were they both are at. I sighed and thought to myself maybe it's going to happen like yesterday.

~Melody's pov~

I guess I wasn't going to eat lunch cause I'm to busy dealing with "the bad boy" in a dark/empty classroom. I actually gave up trying to get out of his grip, cause he's taller than me and stronger. I groaned in frustration, while Blake was to busy smirking at me. I wonder why he wanted us to be in a freaking dark/empty classroom it's not like he likes me or anything, he's the bad boy he could be with anyone in this empty classroom but why was it me. Blake finally said "Melody, why can't you just emit it" "I told you I don't like you" I hissed at him. He tighten his grip on my wrist "you're going to respect me, even if you don't like it or if you don't like me, remember that and you were here long enough to know not to mess with me" he hissed back I groaned in pain and said "can you let go of me".

~Blake's pov~

Melody groaned and said "can you let go of me", I looked her in the eyes and said "no, you're going to stay here for a while" she said "why are we in here anyway, you could of been in here with someone else" I said "I know but I chose you" she looked me in the eyes and said "I bet if you were in here with some other girl, she would be up on you" I smirked at the thought of that but then it went away and then the bell rang, I kissed her forehead and said "you could go now sweet heart", she rubbed her forehead and said "finally and don't kiss my forehead or my nose and don't call me sweet heart" and with that she walked out the classroom.

{End Of The Day}

~Cody's pov~

I saw Melody at her locker, I walked over to her and said "hey" she looked at me and smiled, "why weren't you at lunch today" I asked concerned she looked me in the eyes and said "I was stuck with Blake" I said "what did he do" she looked at the floor and explained what happened to me. I looked at her and said "I'm sorry" she said "don't worry about it" I nodded and gave her a hug.

~Blake's pov~

I was walking with Nick and Luke, I saw Melody and Cody talking, when they finished talking, Cody gave her a hug, I sighed and thought to myself are they dating, but then I remembered Cody is like Melody's brother. I walked off with Nick and Luke and we started talking.

{At Home}

~Melody's pov~

I walked inside the house and saw my mum in the kitchen, I said "hi" she looked at me and said "hi honey, how was school" I said "it was alright I guess", I thought to myself "this isn't my mum, or she has to tell me something important and that can't always be good". I walked upstairs to my room and did my homework, I changed into pajamas, when I finished I took my book bag back downstairs. I sat at the table and my mum said "Melody the neighbor's are coming over for dinner tomorrow" I nodded and said "why exactly" she said "I will let you know tomorrow" I nodded and ate my food, when I finished I went upstairs to my room to go asleep.