Stepdad?

~Melody's pov~

I was sitting in class and my phone vibrated, I asked to go to the bathroom.

I walked out the class and answered the phone while walking to the bathroom.

{Phone Convo M-Mum, Mel-Melody}

Mel- what is it mum, I'm in school?
M- your stepdad, Brandon is coming to get you
Mel- I have a stepdad?
M- Oh, while I was down here in Cali, I got married
Mel- Oh
M- When you get to the house just pack your things and go to the other house. He'll be waiting for you there.
Mel- Umm... Okay

{End Of Phone Convo}

Well that's weird, guess I have to get along with my "stepdad." I sighed and walked back to class.

{Later That Day}

~Blake's pov~

I walked upstairs and opened the door, I saw Melody packing. I looked at her confused and said "why are you packing?" she sighed &' said "I have to live with my mum's new husband," I looked at her and said "you have a stepdad?" she looked at me and said "yes, but they got married in Cali and my mum wants me to live with him, I would consider him as a stepdad after living with him for a while." I nodded and she closed the suitcase.

~Brandon's pov~

I was getting annoyed on waiting for her, the door opened and the girl looked at me. I smirked and said "oh, so you're Melody." She nodded and said "yeah and you're Brandon." She stared at me and said "what's the deal?" I looked at her "what deal?" she looked at me and said "there's obviously a reason that you chose to come down here instead of staying in Cali." I walked over to her and put my hand on her face and said "there was a reason," she rolled her eyes and went to moved my hand but I ended up grabbing her wrist. She stared at me and said "what do you want?" I chuckled and said "alot of things," she looked away and I said "I saw pictures of you and thought you where beautiful, I thought I should stay with you and you'll be my next.." I smacked her and she held her face and whimpered.

~Melody's pov~

Oh great, mum married some random abusive guy off the streets of Cali. I turned on my heel and he grabbed my arm, "get off me" I said, he chuckled and said "you better be taking your ass upstairs and not out that fucking door." I groaned in fustration and walked upstairs, he's not even my father to talk to me and treat me like this.