Trevor came in first. As he saw Kia lying on the bed with her eyes closed with scratches and an oxygen tube over her face, he began crying again. He sat down on the chair beside the hospital bed. He put his hands on top of Kia’s right hand. He grabbed her hand and leave kisses on them as he continued crying.

“Kia, please,” he begged. “Please wake up. I need you in my life. You’re my only sibling and I’m happy about that because you’re the best sister I could ever ask for. You might be a pain in the ass sometimes but you know that I love you, right? Well, if you didn’t know, I love you so so much. I have no clue what I would do without you and I never wanted to experience that. I don’t want to spend my days left on Earth without you. Kia, I know that you can hear me because you’re in a coma and I know that you want to wake up. But please don’t force yourself because it might get you more in danger and your heart might stop and it will never beat again. I don’t want that happening. I promise you that if you wake up, I’m going to be the first person you’ll see. Just remember that I love you so much and I will never forget you.”

He kissed her forehead as he kept holding her hand then he left the room with tears on his face. The next person who visited her is Shawn. He sat on the chair where Trevor was just in and he started bawling his eyes out. He held her hand by his and kissed the back of her hand.

“Remember our deal last night? That whoever wins on our mudding race will get what they want for the next three days?” he cried. “And I won? Well, all I wanted you to do is wake up any days now. I just want to see happy Kia back. I want to see your gorgeous dark brown eyes sparkle when you make that stunning smile of yours. Kia, the first day I met you, I know that you were the right girl for me. You’re nice, kind, open hearted and you’re strong. And that’s why I’m so happy to know that you’re alright because we all know that you’re strong enough to get through this. Please don’t leave me. Please don’t leave us. We need you in our lives and you make us happy. You always make my days better when I see your happy face and that’s all I wanted to see right now. But please don’t push yourself though, because it might turn out into more damage that it needs to be. I love you so much Kia and I will always keep you in my mind every day. Wake up soon, okay baby?”

He placed a kiss on her lips and more tears rolled down his eyes. He kissed her cheek and with that he left the room. Next person who visited her is Taylor. He came in the room while his tears are on a race. Not like Shawn and Trevor, Taylor didn’t sit down on the chair. Instead, he kneeled down.

“Kia, I’m truly sorry,” he whimpered. “If I haven’t taken you on that date, you’re not going to be in this stupid place right now. If I can control my feelings, I would stop myself from liking you and I wouldn’t take you on a date. I’m really sorry. Even when you got kidnapped by Jon, it was also my fault. You ran away when I kissed you and that’s when Jon got the chance to take advantage of you. All of these incidents are my entire fault and I’m so sorry. Kia, please wake up. I don’t know what I would do to myself if you didn’t. I want to apologize to you in front of your beautiful face. Please Kia, can you please wake up any days from now? We all want you to be alright and I promise that if you wake up, we’re all going to protect you from anything. We will not let you get hurt again. I promise that. I love you Kia and I would never ever forget you.”

On the other hand, where all the guys are, the doctor came back to talk to the others.

“I saw that Kia have a cast on her arm before we did her surgery. How and when did that happen?” the doctor asked Trevor.

“Well, she got in a fight 3 days ago. And she also have cuts on both of her feet,” Trevor explained. “Why? Will that make any differences on her wake up date?”

“We’re not sure yet,” the doctor replied. “But after what happened to her, her body might need to be in a cast for only a week or 2 then after that, she needed to be in a wheelchair for about 5 or 6 months.She broke a lot of bones after that incident. She can’t play any sports for a year because her bones are still not going to be strong like it used to be. And for her body, we can put her in a cast while she’s in a coma so when she wakes up, she only needs to sit in a wheelchair.”

“Will the accident affect her voice or something?” Shawn worriedly asked.

“No, I don’t think so,” the doctor replied.

They all nodded as the doctor finished talking. Taylor finally came out of Kia’s room, wiping his tears out of his eyes. Trevor gave him a death glare while Taylor walked away from all of them and sit on the far end of the hallway chair. Matt then stood up from his sit and walked towards Kia’s room door. He opened it and he can’t help himself but to tear up. He sat on the chair that is provided by the hospital room. As he sat down, more tears rolled down his eyes. He held her hand and kissed it gently multiple times.

“Kia, can you please wake up for me?” he sobbed. “Please Kia. I don’t know what would happen to me if I don’t see your smile every day. The doctor said that if you wake up from your coma, you’re going to sit in a wheelchair for 5 months. And I promise you that I’ll be the one pushing your chair and I’ll take you wherever and whenever you want to go. I’m not going to complain. I just want you to be happy. I just want you to be happy because if you’re happy, I’m happy. I love you very much Kia and you will always be in my heart and on my prayers. Wake up any time, ok? I’ll be here any day.”

He planted a kiss on her cheek and forehead and whispered, “See you when I see you, baby.” And with that he left the room for the others to visit her too.

Emily and Maia visited her next, then Mahogany, followed by Hayes, Jacob, Jack G, then Jack J, Cam, Nash, and Aaron.

But little do they know, not only Taylor, Shawn, Matt, and Hayes likes Kia. One or two of their friends like her too.