Chapter 3!!!

I started yelling Trevor’s name a lot of times, but I don’t know if he could hear me. I keep yelling Trevor’s name until Jon’s hand covered my mouth. His hand smells nasty.

“Keep your mouth shut you little brat,” Jon whispered. I’m waiting for this moment, now it’s time to kick his balls. But before I get the chance to, Trevor walked in, “Jon, where’s the flash-“

~Trevor’s POV~

I went upstairs to see why Jon is taking too long to get the flashlight at Kia’s room. When I got to her room I said, “Jon, where’s the flash-“ I stopped talking when I saw my sister pinned up against the wall with Jon’s hand covering her mouth.

“Jon, what are you doing with my sister?” I asked.

“Oh, nothing,” he responds.

“I don’t think so, bitch,” I said and started punching him.

~KIA’s POV~

I’m glad to see my brother in my room. He started punching Jon when he realizes that he is trying to rape me, I think. But Jon punches back.

“Stop!” I yelled a few times. When they didn't stop fighting yet, I got in the middle of them to stop it but when I tried to say something, Jon slapped me across my face. I fell down to the floor, and trying not to cry.

~Trevor’s POV~

When Jon and I started fighting, Kia came in the middle. I knew she wanted to stop this but when she could talk Jon slapped her across her face. I pushed him and said, “GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!” But before he left the room, my parents were at the door.

“Stay here,” I heard my dad say to Jon.

“I need to go home,” Jon responded. “No, you’re staying here,” dad commanded.

“Honey, what happened?” ask mom.

“Jon tried to rape Kia, and when she got in the middle of our fight, Jon slapped her,” I explained.

“Come in the living room with me. I’m going to call your parents,” my dad said to Jon.

“Kia, are you okay?” I asked her. When she turned around, she hugged me, and whisper to my ear “Thank you.” I hugged her back and said “You’re welcome."

“Are you okay, honey?” asked mom.

“Yeah I guess,” she replied.

“Can I see you cheek?” I asked her when I noticed that she’s covering her cheek. She moved her hand away and I saw a huge red mark where Jon hit here. I can’t believe he did this to my sister. I don’t even know why he is my best friend.

I stayed with Kia all night until he fell asleep to make her feel safe. When Kia is full asleep, I know because she’s snoring, I went downstairs to see my parents talking to Jon’s parents. Both parents look so pissed off. Well, duh, who wouldn’t be? Everyone looked at me when I came downstairs.

“Trevor, please, come sit with us,” mom commanded. I walked to get to the couch and sat next to my mom.

“Can you tell us what happened, Trevor?” ask my dad. “I already told you,” I replied.

“Jon’s parents want to hear it,” mom said.

“Well, we were going to the garage to get something, and then I realize that the garage light doesn’t work. So, I asked Jon if she could ask Kia for her flashlight.” I explained. “Then I went upstairs to Kia’s room, because he was taking so long to get it. When I came to Kia’s room, I saw her pinned up against the wall with Jon’s hands covering her mouth and his other hand on Kia’s hip. When I thought that Jon is trying to rape her, I started punching him and he started punching me back. During the fight, Kia went in the middle, and Jon slapped her across the face.”

“Did you actually try to rape her?” Marian asked (Jon’s mom).

“No.” Jon started talking. “But I really like her and I want her to like me back, by...” he paused.

“By what?” Ryan interrupted (Jon’s dad).

“By… Kissing her,” he finally said. I knew that my dad wanted to punch him, so he got up, but my mom stopped him.

“So, you did try to rape her,” Ryan said in an angry voice.

“If that’s what you wanna call it,” Jon said, looking down at the floor.

I knew it! I knew that he try to rape Kia! But why didn’t she do anything about it? I’ll ask her tomorrow morning.

“You did the right thing, sweetie,” my mom said, when she walked in to my room.

“Thanks, mom,” I said back. “I have to go to sleep. I’m really tired.”

“Good night, sweetie,” she said and gave me a kiss in my forehead and whisper, “We are so proud of you.”

Then she left the room.