Chapter 51!!

VOTE, COMMENT, ETC. Stay beautiful and JUST BE YOURSELF!

~Taylor’s POV~

I tried opening my eyes but they were swollen and in so much pain. But I tried anyways. I finally opened my eyes to see everything upside down. I looked beside me where Kia was sitting, and there she was, unconscious. She has blood everywhere that I can’t even see her beautiful face and I finally managed to know what happened. The car drove by us on our right side on a red light and the vehicle hit Kia hard. I tried to move to take my seatbelt off and got off the car. After 4 minutes of hard attempt, I finally got out of the car. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and I shakily dialed 9-1-1. The speaker answered in a few seconds and everything in my body is shaking of nervousness.

Speaker: Police hotline. How may I help you?

Taylor: There’s been a car accident at the St. Claire Avenue, closed to the cemetery. And I’m a part of that incident.

Speaker: We already send an ambulance and some cops out there a minute ago. But while you were waiting, please follow the procedures that I will tell you.

Taylor: Can you please hurry up! My friend is dying inside!!

Speaker: If your friend is in the car, take a look if your friend is still alive by looking for any pulse.

Taylor: OK! But the car is upside down!

Speaker: That’s alright. Just don’t move your friend too much.

I did what the speaker said and I walked towards the passenger door and look for her pulse. I put two of my fingers on the skin of her neck and explored her whole neck. Nothing. My heart beat started racing as fast as it could and I’m panicking intensely as tears rolled down on my face. I shakily grabbed her right hand, without moving her too much and nothing. I went back on the speaker and literally shouted at the speaker.

Taylor: SHE DOESN’T HAVE ANY PULSE! NO BEATING! NO PULSE. WHAT I’M GOING TO DO?!

Speaker: Don’t worry sir. The help is almost there.

Taylor: OF COURSE YOU’RE GOING TO SAY THAT! YOU’RE NOT THE ONE WHO’S BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT! YOU’VE NEVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION AND I DON’T WANT TO LOSE ANYBODY, ESPECIALLY THE GIRL I REALLY LIKE! YOU SEND YOUR HELPERs 3 MINUTES AGO AND THEY’RE STILL NOT HERE! DO YOU SERIOUSLY WANT HER TO DIE! IF SHE DIED, I’M GOING TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!!!!

Speaker: Please sir, calm down.

Taylor: NO! YOU CAN NEVER TELL ME TO CALM DOWN ESPECIALLY IN THIS SITUATION! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL THEM TO HURRY UP TO HELP HER LIVE. PLEASE! SHE’S WAY TOO IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE! I DON’T WANT TO LOSE HER!

And as I said that, the siren came louder and louder and the lights are getting closer. I put on the flashlight on my phone and started waving it around, not paying attention of the pain in my body. The ambulance came into a halt and nurses started coming out of the ambulance.

“Please help her. She’s inside and she doesn’t have any pulse,” I shouted at them.

As soon as they heard that she doesn’t have a beating of pulse, they run faster and gently take her out of the car. They mildly set her down to the stretcher and in the ambulance.