Chapter 36!!!!

Day 7   12:50 p.m.

~Shawn’s POV~

The doctor said we can all leave the hospital at around 1. We’re all fine, the 4 of us got stitches, but I think the worst is Kia’s. She got 22 stitches in total and she also broke an arm, the three of us guys only got 2 stitches. Taylor and I will walk in crutches for only about two days, Kia can walk fine but she’ll have the cast for about a month and Matt can move normally because he got 2 stitches in his arm and nothing broke.

Cameron said that Jon will be at the hospital for a week with 3 cops in his room until they put him in jail for 35 years. He said that Jon broke a lot of his bones, which I’m so happy about. Kia just broke him.

Right now I’m getting ready to get out of this place. I wanna see Kia and ask how she’s been doing. I got out of the room and at the hallway there was everyone. We all head down to the limo but the 4 of us who got shot and kicked will be riding at Kia’s uncle van.

“How are you guys?” Harold asked as we got in to his van.

“I’m good,” Kia replied, smiling.

Everytime she smiles, I smile. It feels like my whole day is perfect and whole and much better.

“How was your guy’s thighs and arm?” Kia asked, smiling to us.

“Good,” the three of us replied.

“How about you?” I asked.

“I’m better now,” she replied.

“How?” Taylor asked and Matt nodded.

“Well, because Jon will be stuck in jail for 35 years and you guys were alright,” she replied, smiling then she turned around.

“Kia, what’s wrong?” Matt asked, as we realized that she’s sad.

“Nothing,” her voice cracked.

“Kia, is there something bothering you?” I asked, putting my arm around her shoulder.

“No, I’m fine,” she replied, looking at us smiling. “Oh and read this.”

She handed me her phone and on it was a direct message from a Magcon fan account. The three of us read the conversation and we all had smiles on our faces.

“This is really amazing Kia,” Taylor said and Matt and I agreed.

“Thank you,” Kia said, smiling. “I’ve always wanted to make a difference on someone.”

“And we’ll help you make your own YouTube account,” I suggested.

“Yes please,” Kia begged. “But I don’t know what video to do.”

“Ask Daniel what video he wanted,” Matt requested. “And we’ll help you.”

She smile and turned around to text Daniel.

~Kia’s POV~

I’m so happy that the three of them were fine. I was thinking about the haters last night and suddenly my happy mood went into a sad mood. I don’t know why. I mean, it’s not my fault that the guys got shot or is it?

They noticed me being sad so I gave them my phone with Daniel and I’s conversation last night and they had smiles on their faces. I’m glad to see their smiles again.

They also promised me to help with my YouTube account and video’s. I texted Daniel what video he wanted me to do first and he replied with: You can do a Would You Rather but you should probably ask the others just in case.