Chapter 21!!

~Matt’s POV~

When Shawn and Kia finished singing, a lot of girls commented that they ship them both, which made me even angrier. I want Kia, I want to call her mine.

“Matt, what’s wrong?” Kia asked, as soon as she sat down beside me. I know she was looking at me with a worried face but I didn’t bother looking at her.

“It’s something stupid,” I replied.

She grabbed both of my shoulders and turned me around, so we can face each other but I was looking down.

“There’s nothing stupid, talk to me,” she said. I looked up at her gorgeous eyes and she look back at me.

I couldn’t resist anymore, I have to do it.

I quickly leaned in to kiss her soft pink lips, she kissed back but she immediately pulled away.

“What the fuck, Matt,” I heard Shawn yelled. “You know I like her.”

The girls gasped and I saw his fist clenched then Kia stood up to talk to Shawn about something that leads me and her backstage.

~Shawn’s POV~

I was asking the guys behind us what song Jacob and I should sing until I saw Matt kissed Kia.

ON THE LIPS!

I stood up as fast as I could and walked towards Kia and Matt, clenching my both fists.

“What the fuck, Matt! You know I like her,” I shouted with an angry sound on my voice. I heard the girls gasped, but I didn’t care. I was almost about to punch him but Kia stood up and stopped me from doing it.

“Please don’t hurt him,” Kia said, with a fretted look on her face.

“I won’t,” I said, pulling her for another hug. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she replied. “Can Matt and I go backstage to talk about it?”

“With him?!” I yelled.

“Shawn, please. Trust me. We’re not gonna do something stupid,” she said, holding my clenched fists. “Were just gonna talk. I promise.”

I looked at Matt and he looks really sorry about what he did then I look back at Kia, “Fine. Just scream when you need something.”

She unclenched my fist and turned away and left the stage with Matt.

“Sorry about that,” I said through the microphone. A lot of them were really shock and some of them caught everything that happened in a video on their phones. I’m pretty sure they’ll post that on the internet when they got home or their hotels.

~Matt’s POV~

There was a 5-minute awkward silence backstage between me and Kia, until I decided to talk.

“Kia, I’m really sorry,” I said, looking down at floor. “I didn’t mean too.”

“Is that how you really feel about me?” Kia asked. I can feel that she’s staring at me so I looked back at her.

“I thought you feel the same way as I feel about you,” I said, raising my voice a little bit.

“I do have feelings for you,” she said, calmly. “But I also have feelings for Shawn.”

“Then, you have to choose between me and Shawn,” I said, accidentally. That went really wrong.

“You can’t just let me choose between you and Shawn,” she said. Now she’s raising her voice.

“Kia, I am really really sorry,” I said, walking towards her. “I didn’t mean to say that. I wouldn’t force you to do anything like that. I’m not gonna force you to choose between me and Shawn. You need time to think about that.”

I sat down next to her and put my arms around her shoulder for a side hug and she then rested her head on my shoulder and let out a big quiet sigh.

“What would you do if I chose Shawn,” she asked. “It’s not like I would yet, but what would you do?”

“I just want you to be happy Kia,” I replied. “And I won’t ruin your relationship with him.”

“Thanks Matt,” she said, looking at me with a sad face.

“Were good right?” I asked and she nodded. “But what about Shawn?”

“I’ll talk to him later,” she replied and she started standing up. “Let’s go.”

“Kia wait!” I said. She turned around and she still has her sad face. It doesn’t look pretty on her.

“Can you please put on a smile for me?”

She nodded and started smiling again, I smiled back. I’m glad to see the happy Kia again, she looks really pretty with them.

When we both went back on stage, the silence blew up in our faces and they were all staring at me and Kia.

Team Shawn or Team Matt???? Who’s gonna win Kia’s heart? Read to find out!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this far. It really means a lot to me. Vote, comment, etc.

Instagram: @kmanlapig3 & @livelaughmagcon

Twitter: @laughlovemagcon

Thank you again! xoxo

                                                                                                                                 -Kia:D