Chapter 35!!!

Please go read my new fanfiction, the story is called 'Nerd Alert! (Matthew Espinosa FanFiction)'. It would really mean a lot to me if you read my story and leave a vote or a comment. If this story can get about a thousand reads, can you do the same thing on my other story too? Please. Thank you so much. Enjoy this chapter and have an awesome life!!!! LOVE you!!

~Kia's POV~

Were all at the hospital now, even Jon. The police said that they will let Jon heal for a week with a police with him on his room first before they put him in jail for 35 years! It turns out that he has a broken everything because of what I did. Your right! I broke him! YAY ME!!! But I still feel bad. Shawn and Taylor got shot in their thigh; Matt got shot at his right arm and I’m glad that he didn’t get shot in his left hand. His lefty. I’m happy that they were alright. They’re not dead and they’re still breathing. My doctor just came in a few minutes ago and he told me that I have a broken left arm and some of my cuts on my arms and my leg needs stitches. Oh right, while we were fighting Jon pushed me down at the floor real hard to broke my arm and he cut my arms and my right leg a lot of times and some of the cuts are really deep so I needed stitches. But I’m glad that I’m fine. Aaron told me that the three of them are still in the ER to take the bullt out of their body. They’ll be fine; the bullet is far away from their heart. They won’t die. Right? Kia, stop! think positive.

The doctor came in again with a wheelchair. I guess were going to the other room and it’s time for me to get my stitches. My first stitches. EVER!

______

I got a total 14 stitches on my right arm, a cast on my left arm and a total of 8 stitches on my leg. It hurt especially it’s my first time. I saw some boys were at the hallway waiting for the guys to come out, some were getting food and some of them were at my room, sleeping. I grabbed my phone at the table beside the hospital bed and opened Twitter as soon as I lay my back down. I got a lot of notifications saying “Get well soon Matt, Taylor, Shawn and Kia.” And it trended worldwide. I decided to tweet something to let them know that I’m alright.

@xokiaxo: To the people who are worried about me, I’m alright. I just broke an arm and needed stitches. Let just hope that @TaylorCaniff @TheMattEspinosa and @ShawnMendes will get out of the ER soon. Thank you for caring and I love you!!

Seconds passed by and I already got lots of comments and favs. I read some of the comments and some of them were hates.

@stopurnotCamDallas: @xokiaxo this is your fault! If they haven’t met you, they’ll be fine right now. Die you son of a bitch!!

@EspinosaMatthewLee: @xokiaxo die bitch die! You’re the reason they’re at the hospital.

@Mrs.Mendes1998: @xokiaxo you deserve the bullet more than the guys. You should kill yourself.

And that’s just some of them. There’s more. Well that’s the first time I got hate from someone. For the first timer, I’m not gonna cry. I’m gonna be strong for the people who loves me. And for me, that's not the hurtful thing that just happened in my life.

@xokiaxo: For my haters, I know it's my fault that the guys are in the hospital but it's not my fault that they like me better than you, so they would do anything to save me.

I read the comments and some of them were really funny. A lot of them says, “SLAY GIRL!!” and “I think I just liked you even more” and some of them commented, "I dont think so because your just an ugly bitch," and "Bitch they love me." For that last comment that I read, I decided to comment back. @xokiaxo: @KiaShouldKillHerself: Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming. And also nice username, maybe you should put your name on their instead of mine.

I think I'm getting really mean to my haters, so I stopped, instead I decided to post another tweet for the people who gets a lot of hates or get bullied daily.

@xokiaxo: When someone call you a bitch, reply with, "You call me a bitch, well a bitch is a dog, dog bark, bark is on trees, trees are part of nature, and nature is beautiful, so yeah THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT."

I read the comment and I got my attention from a really long tweet from a Magcon account so I decided to read it, she said:

@xokiaxo At school, I got bullied a lot and when I saw your tweet, it made me feel better. I would totally use that when someone call me a bitch again. If you keep this going, you can be my hero. I just wish that you have a YouTube channel to help everyone that needed help, including me. :D

I was so awed about this. I just made a difference to someone. I decided to follow her back and direct message her. And when I followed her she texted me the tweet that I just read.

Kia: I am so glad that I found a way to helped you get through the bullies. Just remember that I’m always gonna be here for you when you need someone to talk to. And the bullies bully you because you’re on top of them and they’re below you. They want to be you and they’ll do everything to let you down. So keep your head up and be strong, no matter what!

Her: OMG! You actually responded back! I’m the happiest person ever, thank you so much for responding and for following back! I love you so much!

Kia: Of course I would respond you’re my number 1 fan! Or let’s say were besties? And I love you too!! What’s your name?

Her: Of course we can be besties! But is it weird if I told you that I’m a straight guy?

Kia: It wouldn’t be weird at all. I’m so happy for you that you’re not afraid to tell anyone who you actually are.

Well I guess it’s a guy!

Him: Thank you for accepting me! My name is Daniel but you can call me Dani. I heard that you’re at the hospital. Get well soon Kia. Now stop texting me and take a rest. I want you to feel better.

Kia: Thank you so much! I’ll dm you tomorrow?

Dani: Of course!

I’m feeling so great right now. I just made a difference and his a guy who loves Magcon and who is not afraid to tell anyone. I thought about what he sends me first about making a YouTube channel. I do wanted to help people with their problems but I always think that no one’s gonna watch my videos. And now that a person wants me to have a channel, I think I would actually make an account. I’ll do that as soon as I get out of this hospital. It was just 10:30 in the evening and I’m not tired. So I decided to write a song about bullying. But it’s so dark.

“Trevor!” I whispered yelled, not waking everyone up. “Trevor!”

“Yeah,” he woke up and whispered back.

“Can you please turn on the lights?” I asked, whispering.

Trevor stood up and he opens the lights and turn down the brightness a little bit and went back to sleep.

I sat myself at the hospital bed using the remote that controls the bed and grabbed my songbook at the table.

I want to write something that make’s everyone feels stronger, confident and really inspirational.

Sorry for a really short boring chapter. But I wish you guys liked it even though it’s bad. Thank you guys so much for reading this far, I didn’t even think that I could get this much read. Before I started I thought I would only get 10 reads.

Vote, comment, etc.

Instagram: @kmanlapig3 & @livelaughmagcon

Twitter: @laughlovemagcon

Thank you again! Xoxo

                                                                                                 -Kia:D