Chapter 52!!!

Should I continue updating this story? I feel like no one actually like this story and it really sucks.

~Kia’s POV~

Seeing the doctor and the nurses operating me at the Emergency Room makes me lose my hope of being alive again. I can’t believe that if I die, I will not see everyone again and they will never see me. But they’re probably not going to miss me though. The guys have a tour to go to and they will probably forget me. Maia and Emily have each other. For my family, they will forget me after a few months.

I walked towards where I’m laying down and a nurse leaned down to whisper something on my dead body.

“A lot of your friends are waiting for you outside,” she whispered. “If you still want to see them, just open your eyes in a few hours. But don’t force yourself hun, they don’t want you to be in more danger than you are now.”

After she said that to my ear, I started walking through the walls. I saw everyone in there. Some are sitting down, some are lying on the floor but all of them are crying. I walked towards Trevor and lay down beside him.

“I love you Trevor,” I whispered. I know he can’t hear me but I have to try.

He turned around to look at me and said, “I love you, Kia.”

My jaw dropped and a tear rolled down my eye. He can hear me. He smiled and he continued crying. I just want to hug him right there but of course when I tried, I passed through him. I stood up and went back to the room. They finally finished operating and cleaning me and they all smiled. I looked at my ghost body and my skins are fading. A smile appeared on my face realizing that I’m still going to live.

~Shawn’s POV~

After a long 2 hours of crying and listening to a song called Maps by Maroon 5 on repeat, the doctor finally came out of the Emergency Room. All of us jumped and walked up towards him. He smiled at us and we all sighed in relief.

“She survived the surgery. She’s strong and fought to be alive,” he said and his smile disappeared. “But there’s some problem in her heart and so as her kidney. Sometimes her heart beating will stop any time and her kidney might not want to recieve some oxygen sometimes. And she’s probably going to be in a coma for about a month or so. There’s an 70% chance that she’s going to live but there’s also a 30% that she’s not going to make it. And also, she has brain damage so if she wakes up from her coma, she will forget some of you.”

Some of us have smiles on our faces but some of us have a sad face. I have a smile on my face because I know that Kia will live. I don’t care if she’ll forget me. I’ll do anything and everything for her to remember me and to fall in love with me. Whatever it takes I’ll do anything.

~Matt’s POV~

A smile appeared on my face as the doctor said that Kia may live. But we all know that she’s going to live because she’s a strong person and she can get through any problems. She might not remember some of us but I’ll do anything for her to remember me. I’ll tell her everything that we’ve been through together. I’ll do everything. If she still can’t remember me, there’s still tomorrow.

“And for her memory to come,” the doctor explained. “Words can’t rely for her memory to come back. She won’t remember if you just told her. She’ll probably remember you if you showed something to her.”

Maybe I can do a little slideshow of what we’ve done these past few days that we’re together. That would be cool.

--NARRATOR—

The nurses finally took Kia out of the Emergency room while the guys followed behind. Some of them have a smile on their faces, some of them are sad, and some of their faces are just pale. Taylor and Trevor’s face are pale. All of them stopped crying as the doctor instructed that they can visit Kia, one by one.