Chapter 55!!

~Kia’s POV~

I woke up by someone touching my right hand.  I fully opened my eyes and look around the room. Am I in the hospital? If I am, why am I in here? What happened? I looked to the right side of the room to see a guy with a huge smile on his face. I think I already saw him somewhere but I don’t know. It’s just maybe my brain playing tricks on me.

“Ah Kia,” he sighed as he went in for a hug and I hugged back. “I’m glad you’re awake. I’ve missed you so much. You have no clue how worried I am when you’re in your coma.”

“Thanks,” I smiled, even though I have no clue what his talking about. “I just have two questions.”

“Yeah, what is it?” he enthusiastically responded.

“Who are you?” I asked, as I bring my eyebrows together. “And why am I in the hospital?”

“Oh crap, I forgot you have amnesia,” he replied. “Well, I’m one of your friends, Jack Johnson. And you’re in the hospital because you’ve been in a car crash about 4 weeks ago.”

Car crash? Amnesia? Coma? So that means that I’m in coma this past 4 weeks. I’m not sleeping, I’m in a coma. But if I’m in coma why didn’t I hear them talk while I’m here? Isn’t it when a person is in a coma, you can still hear them? But why didn’t I? I guess I need to start a new life.

I stuck my right arm and he accepted it. I shook our hands together while his smile is getting bigger and bigger as it can get.

“Nice to meet you,” I simpered.

His smile got bigger than ever and then the doctor and nurses came bursting out in the room. I jumped a little and I think so did he. We turned our attention to them as they tried to catch their breaths. He asks as what happened and Jack told him. They all sighed and smiled as he finishes. They let Jack go outside for a while they do something to me. I watched him go and when his by the room door, he took a little glance of me. I smiled at him and he returned the gesture and out to the room.

While the doctor is waiting for my vital results, he sat me up on the bed and asked me what the last thing I remember is.

Well, it’s the day of the football try out and I auditioned for the first time in my life. Even though I was the only girl, they accepted me because the coach said that I was better than the other kids who tried out. And that’s the last thing I remembered. I don’t remember meeting Jack. I don’t remember being in a car accident. I don’t remember anything else.

As I finished explaining everything to him, he has a smile on his face. An innocent smile. After we talked for a little more while, he left the room and I’m all alone. While I was waiting for someone to come in, I looked around the room and see if I can find something to do that wouldn’t led me to another accident. After a long minute, I sighed as I didn’t found any entertainments for me to do. Then a phone at the table beside me rang. I slowly grabbed it and groaned as the pain keeps increasing. I finally reached it and slowly put it in front of me. I looked at the caller ID and it reads Shawn. I bring my eyebrows together but I answered the phone call anyways.

Kia: Hello?

Shawn: Kia! Oh my gosh! It really is you! Oh my gosh! You have no idea how I’ve missed you. I’m so glad that you’re awake. I can’t wait to see you. I just want to hug you and kiss you right now.

Kia: He thanks. And please steady your breathing. I don’t want anything bad happening to you.

Shawn: Ok. Well, if you don’t know who I am. My name is Shawn Mendes.

Kia: Nice to meet you.

Shawn: How long have you been awake?

Kia: Like a few minutes ago.

Shawn: I am so glad that you’re awake after those 4 weeks of waiting.

Kia: Wait. You’re waiting for me to wake up, too?

Shawn: Yeah, a lot of us are. The whole world is actually waiting for you to wake up.

Kia: The whole world?

Shawn: Well, a quarter of the world. The hashtags #wakeupkia and #prayforkia has been trending worldwide since that incident on Twitter. They care about you and I do too.

Kia: Why do a lot of people know me?

Shawn: Didn’t Jack explain you all of this?

Kia: I just woke up and the doctor came immediately, so no.

Shawn: Oh well, I’ll explain everything to you later in a few hours because I’m on my way there and I’ll bring you some chocolate chip muffins too.

Kia: Great! I can’t wait to see you.

Shawn: Me too babe. See you later!

Kia: Awesome! Take care.

Shawn: Bye!

Woah! Wait! He just called me babe. Is he my boyfriend or something? Do we have something special together? I guess I have to wait until I found out. I can’t wait to see what he looks like, his either cute or hot because his voice sounds sexy as hell. His voice sounds pretty familiar but I can’t remember. Yet he sounds pretty hot.

I jumped a little once again as the room door opened to reveal Jack, my mom, and other guy that I haven’t seen before. They have happy smiles on their faces and I returned the motion.  My mom and the other guy walked towards my bed while Jack sat down at the couch that is provided at this room.

“Hi, Kia,” my mom said as she leaned in for a hug. “I’ve missed you so much. I’m so glad that you’re awake.”

We talked for a little while and said that she needed to go pick up Trevor from school and to the dentist. She said that she took his car because hers is broken so she needs to borrow his. I say my bye to her after she kissed me on the forehead then left the room.

Then the guy that I haven’t met before walked up towards me and gave me a hug. I can feel his smile got bigger as I hugged back to him while he rubs my back up and down. I finally pulled away and he has his cute smile on his face.

“Kia, I’m so glad that you’re awake,” he said. Well, I guess he knows me too. “Oh and by the way, I’m Jack.”

“Isn’t his name Jack?” I asked, motioning to the other Jack who’s on his phone.

“Yeah,” he smirked. “We have the same name but different last names. My last name is Gilinsky.”

I giggled and we continued talking for a little until the other Jack with a pretty blonde hair decided to ruin our conversation by him giving me a big hug.

I felt spark went by us everytime he touches me. Everytime our skin touch, I felt something so weird, yet comfortable. It’s a good feeling that I’ve never felt to someone before. I don’t know. If I liked him, I can’t. His probably older than Trevor and they would never let me date a guy who’s older than him. Well that’s a bummer because his so attractive, hot, and nice.

______

DO you guys like this story? Er nah? Just comment if you do. I feel like deleting this story, to be honest.