Chapter 5!!!!!

When we got to Emily’s house, Trevor rang the doorbell. Adam answered the door, Emily’s older brother.

“What’s up, bro?” Adam started speaking and gave each other a ‘bro hug’. I came inside and went straight to Emily’s room. Before I got the chance to knock on her door, Maia opened it, and I think I scared the crap out of here. “Kia!! You scared me!” she screamed. We gave each other a hug and entered Emily’s room.

“Where’s Trevor?” asked Maia.

“His with Adam,” I replied.

“Why did he come anyway?” Emily started talking.

“He wanted to protect me,” I started explaining.

“Protect you from what?” Maia asked, looking confused.

And that’s when I explained about last night, about Jon tried to rape me, about him slapping me, about everything that happened last night.

After that, we started talking about our trip to Toronto.

“We should probably go to Toronto at August 6,” Emily said, “So we could have time to go shopping for a couple of hours to get Shawn’s birthday presents before the day of the Magcon,” we all agreed to the idea. Next, we started talking about the activities, we’ll do on our trip.

“I have one question,” I said raising my hand to the air. “Can Trevor come with us?”

“Why?” Maia asked.

“I already told you why,” I replied. “And Emily you could bring Adam, too, if he wants.”

“Fine,” Emily hesitated. “I’ll talk to him right now.”

“It’s okay with me,” Maia said, smiling.

“Thanks!” I said, thanking Emily and Maia.

Emily went downstairs to ask Adam if he wanted to go to Toronto with us.

~Emily’s POV~

I went downstairs to ask my brother if he wanted to come with us to Toronto.

“Hey Adam,” I said as soon as I saw them. “I’m just wondering if you’d like to come to Toronto with the girls and Trevor at August 6.”

“What’s the date today?” Adam asked. “And you’re coming too?” he looked at Trevor as soon as he said that.

“It’s June 20,” Trevor replied. “And yes I’m coming. I have to take care of Kia.”

“If Trevor’s coming, I’ll come,” Adam said, staring at me.

I came back upstairs to tell the news. I just thought that if they ruined this trip, I’m going to kill them.

~2 hours later~

~KIA’s POV~

“Kia let’s go,” someone said behind the door.

“I don’t wanna go yet,” I said back.

“Mom and dad were already at home and they need to talk to us,” he said, opening the door.

I said goodbyes to Emily and Maia, and promised them that we’ll hangout tomorrow at Maia’s house.

******

When we got home, we went inside to see our parents talking. “Hey,” Trevor said as we walk in the door. They stand up, hug me, kissed my cheek, and ask, “How was your cheek, honey?”

“It doesn’t hurt like last night,” I replied.

“Good,” my dad said back.

Then we started talking about Jon’s punishment, that he will be doing some community service, that his grounded in all in his video games, his phone, his iPad, and he can’t go outside. After, we all went outside to eat dinner at McDonalds. Trevor and I always order Double Mac Burger, French Fries and a soda. It’s our favorite since we were kids. While we were eating, we talked about going camping before me and Trevor leave for Toronto, and we all agreed that we will be camping for 3 days straight, if Trevor’s not going to ruin it. When we were done eating dinner, we went home and watch a movie called, “Captain America: The Winter Soldier.” Then we went to sleep.

Sorry for a short chapter. My brain was empty today (It’s always empty). I’ll make it up to you on the next chapter!!