Chapter 23!!

~Kia’s POV~

“So, who was the guy that you kick today?” Shawn asked, while sitting on the floor opening gifts that everyone gave him yesterday, while Matt is in the kitchen.

Let me just say, the gifts are all around the living room.

“That’s Jon,” I replied. “And if you saw him somewhere, don’t be friends with him.”

“Why not? He seems nice,” Shawn said.

“His not nice at all,” I said back. “He tried to rape me.”

Shawn turned his happy face into an angry face. And it doesn’t look cute on him at all.

“Shawn, don’t worry,” I said, trying to calm him down. “On that day, I kinda forgot that I’ve been doing karate.” I said in a funny way.

“You know karate? Since when? What color of belt do you have on?” he asked so many questions sometimes. But I thought it was cute.

“I’ve been doing karate since I was eleven,” I replied. He smile and got excited a little bit.

At least that made him smile.

“I have a first degree blackbelt,” I said. “I kinda forgot a lot of things when I’m scared.”

“That is so cool!” he yelled a little, and I laughed. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I thought it’ll ruin everything,” I replied laughing a little bit.

“No it won’t. That would make everything so awesome!” Shawn said, while staring straight at my eyes. I stared back at his beautiful lazy brown eyes and I saw him bit his lip. He was so freaking hot! I think I’m gonna die because of his hotness.

I was gonna say something but he quickly put his lips on mine, I felt butterflies everywhere in my body and I also sense electricity that went through our lips. Our passionate kiss turned into a making out session. He pushed me down at the floor slowly without breaking the kiss and he followed so now his on top of me. His left hand is holding my waist and his other hand is on my cheek while my hands are stroking his hair. While we were kissing, I heard fireworks firing everywhere.

It feels so amazing until someone came in the living room and decide to ruin it.

~Matt’s POV~

I was at the kitchen eating chocolate ice cream, my favorite.

And then I heard Shawn yelled, “That is so cool!”

I listened to their conversation for a while until there was a total silence. I thought they were just opening more presents but I didn't hear any wrapping.

I decided to walk in the living room and I saw Shawn and Kia kissing.

They’re not kissing.

They’re making out.

Seeing them both like this makes me wanna hurl.

I want to kiss Kia. I want her to be mine.

I did a fake cough and their lips separated fast.

“Dude, aren’t you forgetting?” I asked, pointing at his camera.

They both looked at the camera then Shawn stood up to grab the camera and stopped it from rolling.

While Shawn did that, I immediately took Kia outside while I cover her mouth. I open the car door and let her in and I started driving.

“Matt, where are we going?” Kia asked, furiously.