Chapter 14!!!

Day 3

~Kia’s POV~

Beep Beep

I woke up to see 2 messages from mom and... OMFG! But I opened my mom’s text first.

Mom: How was Toronto, sweetie?

Kia: It’s been awesome, mom! I wish you and dad could be here.

Mom: So do we, but were too busy working.

Kia: I know. Let’s have a girl’s day when we got home.

Mom: Absolutely! Well gtg, my break is over. Bye honey, take care love you! :*

Kia: Love you too! Bye <3

After that text conversation I had with my mom, I opened SHAWN’s text. I was totally blushing everytime he texted me. I mean, who wouldn’t.  I opened it and it says:

Shawn: GOOD MORNING! Can’t wait to see you!

Kia: GOOD MORNING! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Shawn: Thanks! I can’t wait to get my license.

Kia: Yeah but you have to work to get it. Haha. And be shock because you’ll get a lot of presents for you today!

Shawn: I know it’s going to be crazy. I can’t wait to open your gift for me!

Kia: Well it’s just simple so yeah, there’s a hint.

Shawn: Can you tell me now?

Kia: Sorry but you have to wait until later. See you later birthday boy!

Shawn: Ughh fine! Haha See ya! ;)

My face was total red because of Shawn freaking Mendes sweetness. I went to the bathroom and did my bathroom routine. I changed into sweats first and head to the kitchen. I was the first one to be awake this early. I looked at the clock to see that its 8 in the morning. I decided to make everyone a breakfast, bacon and eggs.

~Shawn’s POV~

I texted Kia early this morning, I ask her what gifts she bought me, but she didn’t told me. I can’t wait to open her gift and the other gifts too, but I’m really more excited to open Kia’s gift.

Let me just tell you, this girl is really different from the other girls I have met. She makes my heart beats faster, she makes me nervous when I talked/text to her, and when I held her hands yesterday it felt so right. Normally, if I had a crush on someone, I can get her out of my head for a while but Kia. She always pops into my mind when I tried to forget her; I always get the feels when I think about her.

I decided to head downstairs to see Matthew, Taylor, Aaron and Carter already awake, watching TV. Taylor noticed me come downstairs and I think he noticed something else.

“Why is the birthday boy blushing?” Taylor asked, making everyone in the living room looked at me, and giving me 4 smirks on their faces.

“It’s nothing,” I replied, trying to calm myself down but Kia always pops into my head. I sat down next to them and started watching the show that they were watching.

“I think the birthday boy has a crush,” Carter whispered but loud enough for me to hear it.

“Shut up you guys,” I said.

“Shut up for what?” Cameron said, coming down the stairs with the rest of the gang following him.

“The birthday boy has a crush,” Carter repeated himself. I gave him a death stare and he just looked at me confidently.

“Ohhh Shawn. Who’s the lucky girl?” Nash asked, giving me a smirk.

“It’s nobody,” I replied not looking back at them. Matthew turned the TV off which made me look at them.

“You should invite her before the event today,” Jack J requested.

I thought about it but then Teddy popped into my mind for a minute. Kia doesn’t know that I have Teddy yet. Teddy has been really quiet, I haven’t heard anything from her, and then it got me. I ran upstairs as fast as I could and opened the room drawer that I was sleeping in, that’s where I put here. But when I opened it I didn’t saw Teddy. I got really worried until I heard a bark from the bathroom and that’s where I saw her. “You got me really worried, Teddy,” I said, hugging her. She barked one more time which made me laugh. I went downstairs with Teddy on my arms, holding her like a baby. Everyone turned around to face me and heard same question all around the living room. “Where did you get that dog?” I stopped them and started explaining what happened last night. I even mentioned Kia. Well duh, she’s in there. Sarcasm.

“I decided to give it to her today at the event without her knowing.”

“Then you can invite her tonight then,” Aaron suggested.

“After we hang out with a three lucky girls,” Matt continued. They all replied with “Oh right.”

“Well, we better shortened the hangout time with the three girls, if you wanted to hang out with the girl you were talking about,” Bart interrupted after coming out of the kitchen.

“Is it alright if we did?” I asked, looking straight at him.

“I think they’ll understand, we’ll tell them at the event today,” Bart replied, everyone nodded and which I assume that they agreed.

“I made you guys some breakfast,” Mahogany said coming out of the kitchen with Jacob behind her eating pancakes. We all went to the kitchen and eat the pancakes that Mahogany made for us. Kia won’t leave my mind, I’m too excited and too nervous to see her beautiful face again and what gift she bought me. I just knew that this week is going to be awesome.

~Kia’s POV~

I spent the whole morning playing with Charlie and Piper outside. I kept thinking about what’s going to happen to the event, but mostly about Shawn. But I bet his not even thinking about me right now. Well better luck next time, Kia.