Chapter twenty nine

Start from the beginning

"We know, my love." Ashton said, still holding my hand.

"Okay, Liam says he knows what you want to tell us. What's going on?" Calum asked.

I took a deep breath and told them everything Liam told me last night.

"Those bitches!" Michael snapped after I finished.

"Let's find em! Kick some ass!" Calum agreed.

"Guys, take off your tights. You're not superheroes." Luke said, rolling his eyes.

"So, Liam was protecting you?" Ashton asked.

"Liam has spent his whole life trying to protect me." I told him.

He turned to the other boys.

"I feel like a douche now." He said.

"Me too." Mikey said.

"Harry told me you guys were fighting. What the hell?" I asked.

"Harry being in this room with you almost started another fight. Harry shut us all up though and sent us in here." Luke said.

Ashton glared at him and squeezed my hand.

"So, what do we do?" Calum asked.

"Well, Liam and I were supposed to go over the plan today, but then this happened. So, I don't know." I said.

"We'll talk to Liam." Like said.

"No, don't do that. I'll take care of it." I said.

"No." Ashton said. "Angel, you need to rest. The reason you fainted was probably because you were overworking yourself."

My heart skipped a beat and fear overtook my chest. I was going to have to tell him. Now, before I got any more scared.

"Boys, could you give us a minute?" I asked.

Luke nodded and they left the room.

"What is it?" Ashton asked.

"We need to talk. I need to tell you something." I said.

Harrys POV

I couldn't believe it. There was no way she'd ever leave Ashton. Lena was gone forever. I'd never get her back.

"Harry, why did Lena faint?" Luke asked, following me out of the halls.

Liam heard him and moved over to him. Should I tell them? Would Lena want me to?

I decided I didn't care.

"Good news." I said.

"Ashton's a dad."

Lena's POV

"You're gonna be a dad." I said.

Ashton's whole body froze. I vaguely thought of Ross from Friends, when Rachel tells him she's pregnant. Ashton looked the same now.

"Ash?" I asked.

"I-you-how-what?" He demanded.

"You're gonna be a dad. I'm pregnant. It's why I fainted, why I've been so bitchy, and why I'm fat." I said.

Ash frowned. "You are not fat." He argued.

"I will be." I said. "I'm gonna get bigger. The doctor says I'm about four weeks long. That's when the weight gain starts."

Ashton let go of my hand and began to pace.

"We're having a baby." He said under his breath.

Suddenly I felt very scared. "Ash, please don't freak out." I begged.