🐺 Wolf - Part 3

Yeah so I wrote two, 8 thousand word versions of this and struggled with the plot in both of them. Tbh my writing feels dry in this one so I'm gonna do a part 4 for you all ❤️

 Tbh my writing feels dry in this one so I'm gonna do a part 4 for you all ❤️

^^this will be important nugget of information for later 😉❤️

My life was never the same after that, it took about 6 months until myself and Mr Donnelly had a clash on opinions which lead to a full fight in front of the entire pack.

In truth I think the Alpha did agree with my judgement, he just believed me ready to take over so tested me for it. It was one of the most physically exhausting things I've ever done, my wolf had grown since joining the pack, not just in muscle, but in size so I'd actually become larger the older man thanks to the knew diet. I was strong, but he was a lot more experienced and had the strength of a whole pack behind him.

I knew for a fact that Dec couldn't watch the fight, he loved us both. I myself struggled, Alphonsus was like a father to me but he didn't let my wolf take it easy on him. If I ever showed him mercy he'd make me suffer for it tenfold.

I remembered that night so clearly, the rain season was passing and the heavens opened above us as we fought. After what felt like hours of constant attacks we were both tiring, Alphonsus has lashed me painfully across the face rendering my wolf partially blind in one eye while I'd sunk my teeth into the older man's paw which meant he limped around me.

I didn't want to hurt him, I had no choice, I had to prove myself.

We growled and stalked around each other in circles, Mr Donnelly's voice rang out in my head through our alpha link, taunting me. He knew that was my weakness, he knew how it would wind me up and how it would manipulate me in till I became angry and reckless.

What he said next hit a nerve though, and it was like I unlocked a whole new power, my body shook as it was overcome by strength.

"You really think you're good enough for my Son? You think I'd ever want you as a son?! Pathetic. If you can't lead this pack then you don't deserve to be near any of my family!"

I roared and attacked, hitting him with all I had. Somehow, I overpowered him easily as he desperately fought to dodge my claws. With one last growl I finished it, my teeth sunk into the massive grey wolfs neck and I slammed his large body through the air onto the muddy ground where I held him down.

My whole chest heaved with exhaustion, my legs trembled and dampness in my fur shivered against the cold. Fonsey's wolf pushed against me one last time but didn't have the strength, his large head lifted only to fall back to the ground.

"Submit." I growled as he panted deeply before whimpering softly in a vulnerable way I'd never thought I'd hear from him. Slowly, I watched as the older man opened up his neck to me, giving up the fight and giving up the title.