🧡 Jaccuzzi Time [M]

Sequel to Bathtime for AnDrmyOTP Cause he's been a very good boy ❤️ Unfortunately I'll have to edit the last section of this tomorrow cause I'm all tuckered out 😴

Same again, slight AU in that Ant and Dec are married with a son.

It's veryyyyy mature. Not a lot of plot if ya know what I mean 😉 you have been warned so if you're not into it leave now...

So you're still here? 😏

Okay my smut fans please enjoy....

Anthony rubbed his sore eyes, even on nightlife, the blue light of his laptop made it hard to keep working. He wanted to stop and get some sleep, however, his duvet-cocooned husband crashed out beside him from exhaustion was enough to keep soldiering on.

The dark haired man sipped his tea, comparing different prices, trying to find the perfect place, whilst his hand lightly scratched up and down Declan's back as he slept.

Suddenly there was crying from their sons room, Ant swore internally and put down his tea, closing the lid of his laptop as quietly as possible before tucking it beneath the bed. He'd hidden the evidence just in time.

"I got it." his small companion murmured on instinct.

With the advantage of being much more awake than his counterpart, Anthony caught his husband around the middle and pulled the brown haired presenter back down to bed, kissing his cheek affectionately.

"No baby you're tired, go back to sleep I got it."

"It's my turn," Dec whined, eyes barely open and brain muzzy from the deep sleep he'd been having. "I wanna be a good baby-daddy."

"You are the best daddy Decky. You know you're juniors favourite. But you've earned the rest kidda, let me take this one."

The smaller man didn't have the energy to fight, so went limp in the taller man's arms allowing Ant put him back under the duvet and to slip out of bed. He headed down the hall to find his 4 year old waddling down the corridor towards him, his eyes teary and full of fear. "Dada I'm scarwed!"

Junior held his arms out wide for his Dad to pick him up, cuddling immediately into safety as the dark haired geordie squeezed him tightly, bouncing him up and down.

"Was it a nightmare again kidda?"

Junior was sucking his thumb on one hand and holding his Thomas the tank engine teddy with the other, he nodded quickly and mumbled over his thumb, "Can I sleeps in youse and Daddy's bed?"

"I thought we agreed you'd be a brave boy and sleep in your own bed from now on? You did it last time didn't ya?"

Tears filled back up into Juniors eyes and Ant's resolution on the matter immediately crumbled. People often believed Dec would be the soft dad but in truth, it was the other way around. In this scenario, Declan would have found a way to say no, he would have taken their son back to his room and teach him to fight his fear. Ant struggled to be so stern.

The younger man found he could never say no to Junior when he asked for protection. Dec always believed that was due to Ant's own dad abandoning him, that the taller man couldn't deny his son the world even if he meant mothering him a little too much. Luckily, Junior hadn't quite figured out how to exploit this yet, or even how much it worked in his favour.

"Alright bubba. But Just this once alright? Your daddy's very sleepy too so you gotta be extra good for us."

Juniors fear had cleared from being cuddled into his Dada's arms and his eyes were dry as soon as he knew he'd be sleeping soundly in his parents bed.