💙 Primadonna VII [MM]

As i opened the Box, Decs eyes widened even more and his jaw dropped

"You're into that?"

I glared at him, he knew how much it pissed me off when he judged my kinks without trying them first.

"S-sorry, sir." He bowed his head and shifted his hips uncomfortably away from the toy in my hand. It was a chastity device, comprised of 6 shiny metal joined rings, one at an angle for his balls, a heart shaped cam-lock at the top.

"It works the same as the cockring. Only you can keep it on for much longer and only I have the power to remove it. With this key." I pulled the key out from around my neck and showed it to the smaller geordie.

Declan swallowed thickly but his eyes didn't shy away from studying the device with a subtle curiosity. That was a good sign.

"Y-you are gonna put it on me?"

"Aye, your pleasure will belong completely to me."

He bit his lip, the submissive side of him clearly loving the idea and I struggled to hide my grin of excitement. He was perfect, i felt like a kid at a candy store. I could do whatever I wanted to him, he was brave enough to try it. He acted innocent but he was just as freaky as I was.

It was important for me that I answered any questions he had and even more important for him so I waited and when he reached out to touch it, I patiently held it out for him to take.

"I-I just wanted to cum sir..." he whispered. God I loved it when he called me sir.

"I know you did baby boy but you should know you don't get to decide when you cum and no amount of misbehaving will get change that."

Dec turned the device over in his hands, realising it wasn't as scary as it first looked however he was well aware that even if he liked the idea of being locked up, it was still a punishment and my punishments were never designed to be fun for him.

"C-can't I just suck you off and all's forgiven?"

"Do I really seem like the type of man to allow that?"

"No..."

"Exactly. Now I know there's something causing you to act out but you've elected not to tell me. I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour again so I'll punish you for it. With this or some other way you're used to. So what would you like to do?"

The small lad handed back the cage and nodded quickly.

"Words."

"Y-yes... okay let's do it."

"Good Boy. Eyes on me aye?"

Pretty green eyes, slightly watery after his denied orgasm, fixed onto mine. That deeply sadistic side of me loved that teary look he gave me and I took great pride in sliding his lubricated cock into the confides of its cage, pulling his balls into the ring and then taking the key from around my neck to lock him up completely.

Studying his face, which was contorted in discomfort, i very gently rubbed the tears from his cheek, hoping they were just tears of frustration and asked, "Colour?"