Untitled Part 19 (1)

a/n this is based off that one episode in season 5 i think ep 11.

Y/n pov

Me and Emily were driving with a prisoner in the back who had killed an innocent person and kidnapped a child. I was driving and Emily was in the passenger seat. The guy started coughing and hunching over. "I think I'm gonna be sick." He groaned. I couldn't see what was happening. "I'm pulling over." I say as I slowly pull the car over to the side. "Am I boring yet?" He says. I look at him confused but, before I could say anything a big truck came and rammed us over the side of the hill. We spun around until we came to a stop. The man who hit us got out to the truck and took the prisoner. My head was pounding and I couldn't even see straight. Emily found her gun and climbed to the top of the hill onto the side of the rode and tried shooting at the truck but it was no use. I lifted my arm up weakly and felt the side of my face. There was a lot of blood. I winced. Emily ran down to where I was. "Y/n are you okay?" She asked as she attempted to open my side of the door that was jammed in. "I don't know." I said weakly. "Okay stay with me, don't close your eyes, okay?" She said running back up to the road when she saw headlights coming. I couldn't hear her from where I was and my vision was getting all blurry and everything sounded like it was underwater. 

I woke up to a bright light. Bitch I better not be dead. I soon realized that I was not dead just being wheeled in the hospital. I tried to sit up but couldn't. "Hey, lay down." I heard a familiar voice say. I look to see Reid. I smile at him but soon wince in pain.