"You aren't getting rid of me that easily."

Reid's pov

I was walking through a the unsub's house with y/n. We checked each room and it was all clear. It felt as the plain, white hallway was getting longer and longer and rooms kept appearing until we reached the end where there was a red door. I made y/n get behind me so I could shield her from anything. I reached the bottom of the stairs and me and y/n checked the rooms. I found the victim's dead body on the ground. His eyes were carved out of their head and they had a long cut in their neck. I looked away from the body. "Clear." Y/n shouted from the other room. She walked out of the room and faced towards me her back facing another door. I looked at her and I screamed for her to watch out as the unsub crept behind her and stabbed her. It felt like everything was in slow motion. I shot the unsub. He fell back and I watch the love of my life look at me. I could see fear radiating off her face as she fell onto her knees. I ran to her and caught her before she could fall. I held her with one arm and tried putting pressure with the other. "Spence what's wrong, don't cry." She said smiling a little. I cried as I watched the life drain out of her. The sparkle in her y/e/c was now dull. She weakly smiled at me and placed her soft, dainty had on my face she wiped the tears coming down my cheek. Her arm then fell to her side as I felt her body go limp. I kept begging for her too wake up but, she never did.

I shot up in my bed. I had tears streaming down my face. I look to my side and see y/n sit up after seeing me crying. I hugged her as I cried. Thankful it was just a dream. "Shh, Spence. It was just a bad dream. Just a dream? None of it was real." She said calming me down as she stroked my hair. "You got killed and I couldn't get to you in time." I said crying. "Hey Spence look at me." She said lifting my face gently so I could look at her. "See I'm here, I'm here and I'm with you. You aren't getting rid of me that easily." She said smiling with the smile that I fell in love with. She placed her hands on my cheek and rubbed the tears that had stopped coming down my face. She kissed me with her soft lips. I laid back down and she laid her head on top of my chest. "I'm sorry for waking you." I said feeling bad. "I would do it all over again." She said. Her quiet, short snores coming after she said that. I smiled not knowing how I got the most perfect girl.