"Damn, you've been profiled Reid."

Third person POV

"Hotch, I know I can't have Henry here for long but, my sister is coming to watch him." J.J. said to Hotch. "J.J. you can't have her go home. There's a murder out there looking for girls that look just like her so, have her stay here while you work." Hotch demanded to the girl. She just nodded and went to go call her sister.

"Hey y/n, you have to stay here and watch Henry. My boss doesn't want you being home alone." J.J. said. "Yeah okay, I'm here." Y/n said. "Okay I'll meet you in the lobby." J.J. said hanging up. "Henry, come one we're going to see aunt y/n." J.J. said in a soft tone crouching down to the little boy playing with toys. He shot up immediately hearing his aunts name that he lived dearly. He grabbed his moms hand and went with her to the lobby.

Standing in the lobby stood a y/h/c girl looking around. "Aunt y/n!" Screamed the little boy running to her. "Henry hey bud!" She said picking up the boy and looking at him. "Hey Y/n/n." J.J. said to her sister hugging her. "Hey." Y/n said smiling.

Y/n POV

"Come on. Let's go back to my office." J.J said pulling me with her. I just nodded coming with her. We took the elevator up. "So have you found a boyfriend yet?" J.J. asked me. "No." I simply replied with. "Come one you need to find a man." J.J. said smiling. I look to Henry who was playing with my necklace. "Henry tell mommy the only man I need is you." I said to the little boy. "Yeah mommy she only needs me." He said looking at his mom. We laughed.

We entered into an office. "J.J. who's this and where has she been all my life?" A tall, buff guy said. "Guys this is my sister y/n, y/n this is Emily Prentiss, Spencer Reid, Derek Morgan, David Rossi, Aaron Hotch, and Penelope Garcia. She's going to be watching Henry." My sister introduced me to everyone. "Hello." I sheepishly waved.

Time skip

I sat in J.J.'s office for a while just playing with Henry. "I'm bored!" He whined. "What do you want to do?" I asked him putting down the Iron Man toy. "Let's play hide and seek!" He exclaimed excitedly. I look up to J.J. as she was sitting at her desk and I was the ground with him. "Yeah go ahead but, only stay near the team okay." She said in a stern tone. "You heard the lady." I say. He nods. "Okay I'll count and you go hide okay?" I say he nods excitedly and runs off. I sit down in a chair across from J.J. "I don't how you do it." I say sighing. She lets out a chuckle. I stand up "I better go find him." I say and walk out the door.

As soon as I walk out I see Spencer shushing someone under his desk. I walk around the office calling his name. "Hey Spencer have you seen Henry?" I ask looking at him. He avoids eye contact, his blinking rapidly speeds up, and he's tapping his foot. "No." He says. "You're either really nervous or you're lying." I say smirking. "I'm not." He defensively "Yes you are. You're avoiding eye contact, in fact you're looking anywhere but, me. You're blinking had sped up, and you're tapping your foot." I say smirking while looking at him. He looked at me in shock

"Damn, you've been profiled Reid." Emily says laughing. Reid pushed his chair back and put his hands up in defense. I got to the ground and scared Henry. "Dang it!" He said in defeat but with a smile. "Now I have to find you!" Henry said excitement laced in his voice as he crawled out from under Reid's desk. I groaned "Okay bud." I say. "Good luck." Reid said smiling pushing back into his desk. "Thanks, I'm gonna need it." I say turning to the little blonde kid running in circles.