"Shh, you're safe. I won't let you go."

Y/n POV

I woke up cold and in a dark area. "You're finally awake." I hear a deep voice say. "What do you want!" I scream not stuttering to let him know I'm not afraid. "I want you." He says then the lights turn on to show pictures of me all over the walls. Pictures of me at work, at home, in a restaurant, with my friends. "I've been watching you. Waiting for the right moment. You're in love with me and you don't even know it." He says as he walks out of the dark and into the light. Old freak. "You're right. I might be in love with you and not even know it." I say playing into his sick fantasy. He smiles happily. "I knew it I always knew it. I could always tell." He says excited. "I'm in love with you and I would never leave you so, can you please take these off me. They're hurting me. You can trust me. I won't leave. " I say motioning to blue ziplock bands that are tightly wrapped around my wrists.

"Not so fast love. You see. I know about your boyfriend Spencer Reid and if you were in love with me. Why are you with him!" He says his attitude completely changing. He pulls out a knife and drags it down my arm leaving a big, bloody cut. I hiss in pain. "What do you want?" I ask with attitude. He looks at me angrily and pissed the hell off. He then punches me twice. "Don't talk to me like that. I saved you front hat life you had before!" He screams. He gets the knife and makes another cut but, this time deeper and bigger. I scream in pain he punches me again. "Shut up you'll get me caught and I won't be able to have you!" He yells. He continues making cuts but is interrupted when the door is kicked down. "F.B.I." Morgan yells. The guy tries to run but is tackled to the ground.

Reid cuts me free and helps me up. "Y/n are you okay, oh my god your arm. We need to get you to a medic." He says worriedly.
He takes me to an ambulance and they wrap my arms up and clean up. I didn't speak at all. I just couldn't cause if I did I would cry.

Reid finally takes me home and I sit on the couch just blankly staring and the dark t.v. screen in front of me. Reid places his stuff down and locks the door. "Are you okay?" He asks sitting next to me and placing his hand on mine. I just begin to sob uncontrollably. Reid jumps into action and puts my head on his chest as he wraps his arm around my waist and one placed on my head. He rests his chin on my head and I cry. "Shh, you're safe. I won't let you go." He say super calmly.