"I promise."

You pov

"Sorry I can't come in I have a fever of 105.3." I say to Hotch over the phone. "Alright feel better." He says with sympathy in his voice before he hangs up. I throw my phone on the coffee table and unpause Doctor Who.

I felt myself dosing off to sleep when my door busts open and one a guy with an bright orange ski masks walks into my apartment with a gun. I sit up immediately. "Agent Y/n Y/l/n. Remember me?" He asks. I had to think for a minute. "The Kaal Killers." I say. The Kaal killers were a set of brothers that killed anyone that angered them. I had shot his brother after he shot a victim in front of me and tried to shoot me after. "Correct and from what I remember you were the one that killed my brother." He says waving his gun around. I stand up. "Look I don't want trouble." I say putting my hands up. He walks over to me facing face to face with me. He crouches down to my level. "Now I'm gonna do what you did to him." He says. He backs up and before I know it he shoots me. I see him run away as I fall. I didn't really feel that much pain due to my adrenaline.

My neighbor, Kathy comes out of her apartment. "Y/n?" She asks. As she walks into my apartment. She walks over to where I was laying. "Oh my god!" She lets out a shaky sob. She takes of her sweater and puts it on my wound. "The cops are on their way." She says. I felt tears streaming down my face. "Kath. Can you promise me to do something for me." I say to the sobbing red head. She nods. "Anything."  " You might wanna right this down." I laugh Kathy gets out her phone and goes to audio record and began to record it. After what I said to her I was sobbing at this point. "I promise." She says putting her phone in her pocket. The police sirens are heard from a distance. My eyes begin to feel heavy and I could hear Kathy telling my to keep my eyes open but, I just couldn't.

Third Person POV

The team sat at their desk smiling and laughing at each other but, the mood automatically changed when a sad J.J. walked in. "Guys." She said getting the attention of the team but, before she could say anything she began to cry. "J.J. what's wrong?" Emily worriedly demanded. "Y/n had been shot." She cried. The team went silent. Garcia began to cry. "Is she okay?" She asked. "She's in surgery." J.J. replied with. "Then let's go!" Reid said getting up. The rest of the team nodded and they all ran to the cars. 

The team arrived to the hospital. Reid ran to the front desk. "We are here for Y/n Y/l/n." He said hurriedly. "She's still in surgery sir." She said after looking at her computer. Reid just nodded. Then a red headed lady walked up to the team. "Are you guys here fro y/n?" She asked. They all looked at each other and nodded. "I'm here neighbor Kathy, she wanted me to, uh, have you guys listen to this." She gets out her phone and presses play on the audio. "Tell the team they were my only family I had and that I love them. Tell Emily that she could make me laugh anytime with her sarcastic remarks, tell Garcia that I'll miss her snarky remarks to me whenever I called her, tell Derek even though he tried flirted with me all the time he was like an overprotective older brother to me, tell J.J. that she was the sweetest to me even in bad situations and that I hope her baby gets her traits, tell Hotch and Rossi that they were the only father figures I had, and tell Spencer that I love him and I'm sorry and that I'll miss his random facts or when ever he told the team statistics." Y/n's weak voice played on the phone. Not a dry eye was in the room. Everyone was heartbroken that she thought she was going to die after she got shot.

Time Skip

A doctor then walked into the waiting room. "Y/n Y/l/n?" She asked the whole team perked up. "She is awake and she will be alright just a few inches up and it would have reached her heart and ended her life." She said as she lead them to y/n's room. They reached to plane white room.

They walked in and saw the girl with her eyes closed. "Hey y/n/n." Garcia said. The y/h/c haired girl opened her eyes "hey guys." She weakly but excitedly said. "How are you?" Morgan asked in a soft tone. "Fine." I shrugged looked at my lap. "You up for some questions?" Emily asked. I nodded "It was the other Kaal Killer." I say quietly but, loud enough for them to hear. "What exactly happened?" Reid said standing up straight.

"Well I stayed at home because I had a high fever. I was just laying in my couch and I was about to fall asleep when someone kicked my door open. A man about 6'1 walked in with a bright orange mask and a gun. I stood up and he knew my name and asked if I remembered him and shooting his brother. I of said yes and he told me he was going to do what I did to his brother and he shot me and ran. My neighbor Kathy cape in a put pressure on my wound." I say starting to tear up. The whole team walked out after asking me questions to go build a profile. Reid was the only one that stayed back.

"Y/n, I promise we'll get them" Reid said grabbing my hand. I nod "I know you will." He kissed my forehead. "I promise." He whispered.

A/n well this was dramatic
So I take requests guys ✌🏼😙