Of course I love her.

Y/n POV

I woke up to Reid's phone ringing on the nightstand. I didn't open my eyes though. My head was laid on his chest. He held me as he reached over to grab his phone. "Hello? Yes, I'm with her. Of course she's asleep. Oh my god. Yeah of course we share a bed we're dating idiot. Morgan don't ask her next time you see her, that's crass. Of course I love her. I was on speakerphone oh my god. Okay I'm coming." Reid said. I'm glad it was dark so he couldn't see my red face with a cheeky smile.

"You have to go?" I ask in a rough voice. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I woke you." He said. I could hear the sorry in his voice. He kissed my head before he got up. I sat up and turned on the lamp next to my bed. I squinted my eyes adjusting to the change in light. "You can go back to sleep." He said as he changed. "It's fine, I won't be able too." I say getting out of bed and walking into the kitchen. I start to make some coffee. I grab Reid's to go mug and poor coffee in it with two teaspoons of sugars. Before Reid left I gave him the coffee and he passionately kissed me. "I'll see you late okay, bye I love you." He said letting go of my waist. "I love you too." I say smiling.