"Your hair is so soft..."

Y/n POV

I walk into work and go to my desk. I place my purse and go back under it. I look around and the whole team is here except my best friend and crush, Reid. "Have you guys seen Reid?" I ask. "No, I wonder where your boyfriend is." Derek teases. "Ha ha very funny." I say sarcastically. "Come on y/n/n. Just ask him out already." Emily says looking at you. "I'm okay." I say laughing. "Ope, your boyfriend just texted me. I'm super sick. Can't come in today." Morgan reads the text. "That's rough." I say doing my paperwork.

We didn't really have any works to do so the whole day just consisted of fooling around and small, stupid, meaningless arguments. "Morgan so help me I will beat your ass." I say to the tall man who kept throwing paper at me. "Try me." He said as he walked away so, I took the opportunity to trip him. Everyone laughs as they watch his stumble. "Touché y/l/n. Touché." He says walking away laughing.

"Goodnight guys." I say splitting up from my team that had become my family. I get into my car a quickly drive home. I change into leggins and a plain sweater. I go to the store to get soup, medicine, some movies, and Gatorade. I quickly get back into my car and drive to my best friends apartment.

I knock on his door and he opened it. His face is pale expect his nose and cheek area. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "I brought soup, medicine, Gatorade, and movies." I say holding the bag up. He lets me in and she lays back down on the couch. "What's your temperature?" I ask him, feeling his burning head. "105.6." He says shrugging "And the last time you ate?" I ask. "This morning. I was afraid of throwing it back up." He says. "Okay I'll make you some soup. Here's Gatorade and take this with it.." I say placing it on the table in front of him. "You're the best." He said grabbing the bottle and the medicine. "I know." I reply with. I could hear him chuckle.

After making the soup and him eating mostly all of it and washing the dishes I sit on the couch and out a movie on. He lays his head on my lap as I play with his hair. "Your hair is so soft..." I say playing with it. He laughed at my comment.