ME + U

A week after I was WITH Atlas, I was so excited. I was still riding that natural high and everyone around me could tell I was glowing. I was scared though. I have never had a boyfriend. I had never been on a date. I hadn't had my first kiss until him. I was so bad at everything and who's to say I won't suck at this. Then I get a text....

Dude😈: Hey Princessa. What are you doing today?
Me: Nothing really, wbu...
Dude😈: Spending the day with you. Find a good cover and meet me two blocks down from your house at 2!

My mouth opened a little. I was in shock I didn't know what to do! I was going on my first technical date. I freaked out. I had to really think about what I was going to do. Then the thought dawned on me. LIZ! I called Liz and explained the situation. She help me set up the best lie.....

I walked downstairs and Atticus was sitting down with my dad and I asked them both, "Hey. Uh.. Liz is experiencing boy troubles and she is in bad shape. Could I go over to hers? She can pick me up?"

They looked at each other and nodded their heads. My dad answered while shaking his head yes, "I don't see why not."

I smiled and walked up the stairs. Liz told me I had to stay calm because if I didn't they'd be able to see through my lie. I was freaking out internally and when I got to my room I flipped out. I was bouncing on my bed, screaming in a pillow. All the stuff you'd do when you got away with a lie, which you seem to do all the time now. Trust me, if you had brothers like mine, you'd always have to lie.

I put on this.....

Not your usual, but I dig it!

I wanted look a little edgy, for whatever reason. I walked down stairs and I had seemed to got approval from the rest of my family. I walked out the door and I headed down two blocks. I saw Atlas' douche car and I smiled. He was leaning on the door and when he saw me, he gained a little smirk. It was an interesting type of smirk.

A smirk that said, "I want to fuck the brakes off of you" or maybe I am just looking too far into it. I walked up to him and he simply kissed me on the nose. It was so soft and gentle. Definitely not our usual. Not his usual. I laughed a little. He noticed my intrigue and asked, "What?"