The Audacity

A/N: Good day or whenever you are reading this! It was a good break and I hope everyone enjoyed it. I spent a lot of time writing during this break on a plethora of stuff. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I made it a bit longer because you guys had to go the whole week without a chapter. I'll see you guys next Sunday with another update! I hope you enjoy this chapter, kisses!

Might wanna read the previous chapter to remember what is going on....

I woke up feeling almost empty

I woke up feeling almost empty. I rubbed my hand over my face and I felt wetness. I assumed I was crying, I just don't know when. 

I got out of my bed because I had to get ready for another day of school. I also have to get ready for hours of dance rehearsal. Our performance is this weekend so we have to really start finishing up on things. 

When I walked downstairs, all of my brothers looked at me if I had fifty heads. I think it's because I looked like crap. 

You are crap...

Not in the mood for you subtle attacks today so shut up.

Someone's cranky!

I wasn't wearing my usual amount of makeup, I wasn't dressed up nicely, I wasn't smiling, and I was fidgeting with my promise ring. 

I wasn't sure if I should take it off. I mean... Atlas and I didn't break up for good, right? 

It doesn't matter. Until I have confirmed that we are done for good, I'm not taking it off. 

Anyways, Iyla was having breakfast with us, along with Aurora. 

"Hi," I greeted everyone timidly. I was so tired and sad, but still I tried to be nice. 

"Hey little one!" Quincy said as I sat down beside him. He planted a kid on the temple of my head, which caused me to smile a little bit. "You feeling okay?" 

I nodded my head as I looked in his eyes. 

"You look very pretty." PJ complimented me as I gave him a death stare. Iyla quickly hit him on his rib-cage. He doubled over in pain and cursed under his breath. "What? She looks pretty! I wouldn't have said it, if I didn't mean it!" 

He doesn't mean it, you look like road kill.

Iyla nodded her head disapprovingly. She whispered something in his ear, which made him gasp in realization. 

I just looked down at me food and started half eating it. I wasn't really in the mood for food, but I knew that someone at the table would make me. 

I looked around the table and noticed that Britt wasn't there. I didn't make a scene, but i just casually asked Atti, "Where's B?" 

He rolled his eyes and shrugged. "She's being moody today." he started, while sipping on his apple juice. "Speaking of, can I ask y-"