Forget in the Morning Time

I wake up to the smell of coffee and bacon

I wake up to the smell of coffee and bacon. My favorite mixture. I look over and Atlas is smiling at me shirtless. I notice that I have morning breath and hair, and I shrink up at the thought. He doesn't seem to care, but I do. Atlas kisses me on the forehead and passes me the tray of food. It was more than delightful. I look at him and smile. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world," he complimented. "You really are."

I blush majorly and then I remember the night before. I daze off thinking about what we did before. "You there?" he asked me bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm good!" I murmured. "Just lost in thought..."

"Thinking about last night?" he asked me with a sexy side smirk. "I am...."

I sigh slightly. I wanted to do it again. And again and again until I just couldn't take anymore. I reached over his half naked body to grab my phone. In my pursuit, I realize I am not wearing any clothes. My eyes widened and I bring the comforter up to cover myself. I grab my phone and try to play it off, but he already caught my embarrassment. "No need to feel embarrassed babe," he started. "Serena, you are beautiful. With clothes on and off."

He slowly removed the covers and I was hit with the cold breeze in his room. I was so curious to what we were. I don't usually just sleep around. Okay, let me rephrase. I have never slept around! I have never been in a relationship either. That's besides the point, I looked at my phone to check the time. It was 8 o clock in the morning and I had one notification from PJ. "You having fun?"

I texted back quickly, "Yeah, I am just waking up...."

As I waited for a reply, Atlas grabbed my phone and threw it across the room onto his chair.

"Atlas!" I whined. "I have to text PJ or he is gonna come looking for me!"

He laughed and buried himself into my inner thighs. I couldn't even help, but let him do what he wanted. What I really wanted. Just as he opened his mouth my phone started ringing. I knew it was PJ. I jumped up and ran to my phone. I was butt naked and I thought I would be nervous. I wasn't, I was very comfortable.

"You're no fun!" he complained while rolling over on his back.

"Shhh!" I whispered. "Hey what's up...."

PJ replied, "I'm good. How are you? How's Liz?"

"She's currently in the shower, but otherwise everything is more than good." I lied while grabbing his shirt and throwing it over my head.

Atlas whispered, "More than good?"

Oh he is hot!

I rolled my eyes and continued my conversation. Atlas smiled when he saw me in his shirt, which was oversized on me. I noticed and just nodded my head. "Okay well when should we come to pick you up?" he asked. "I am out right now and I am close so I can swing by?"