✨✨👑 Successful girl playlist ~ The founder 🎶🎵

Start from the beginning

I don't listen to this one too much, because it gets kind of repetitive, but otherwise, I really like this song. I only listen to the clean version though. This cover or Cimorelli's are my favorite ones to listen to.

My favorite part of this song is the bridge.

✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨

6. Monopoly by Ariana Grande and Victoria Monet

✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨

I really love this song.

I wish some of the lyrics were a little better thought out, but otherwise, it's really fun to listen to.

I love how it's just about being a successful girl and there's nothing really about relationship issues.

My favorite part of this song is the chorus.

Those people that bring bad vibes into your life, you've just got to brush them off, you know?

✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨

5. No tears left to cry by Ariana Grande

✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨

This one is a favorite of mine.

I like songs that help you envision yourself in a better life, mindset, etc.

Like with Monopoly, I'd like some of the lyrics to be a bit better, but regardless I still sing it all of the time.

My favorite part of this song is also the chorus.

✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨

4. Pretty girl rock by Keri Hilson

✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨

I sing this song all of the time.

It is more about being confident in your looks than being successful, but it is still really empowering and just a cute song overall.

Even though, it mentions stuff like jealousy, it doesn't really focus on those things or on tearing anyone down and I appreciate it for that.

My favorite part of this song is the pre-chorus.

✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨