Author's Note - Thank you

.... *cough*

Well, hi there! 

Jeez, I can't believe I left this story on the thing I hate the most, a cliffhanger! I apologize greatly for leaving you all hanging, I wish I could say why I suddenly left this story, but its been almost three years that I really can't remember. If I had to guess though it may have been due to the stress of school, and also the fact that I fell in love with SaiOuma, so if you wanna blame anything let it be those two.

But besides that, I also wanna say: to everyone, thank you so much. This story continued to grow even after I left it for so long, and the amount of support, comments, views, everything on this story I started because of a Tumblr prompt amazes me to this day. 

I figured that the least I can do during these rough times is give this story the official ending it deserves. This story really does means so much to me, it is what made me start writing stories after all! 

KomaHina will always have a special place in my heart, and in case anyone was wondering: I'm still stuck in this Danganronpa hell! I firmly believe I can never escape it.

While I don't think I will be posting anything here on Wattpad again, rest assured that this story will forever stay on here for your reading and rereading pleasure. If you're into SaiOuma and wanna read more of my writing, pay me a visit on AO3 at AchiOuma!

That's all from me. Again, thank you all so so much from the bottom of my heart. Continue to stay safe and healthy, and I'll see you around. 

<3 <3 <3