Ow - Drabble #4

Komaeda didn't seem to remember the moment he fell asleep. He remembered that just a moment ago, he was standing in the middle of the class, playing a boys versus girls match of volleyball, when suddenly his world went black.

So now he slowly opened his eyes, confused has he looked up upon blurring figures in from of him. He managed to specifically identify one figure though, he had the look of extreme worry on his face as he looked down upon him.

"Nagito, wake up! Are you ok??" His boyfriend Hinata asked, concern clear in his voice.

Komaeda could only respond with a groan and an "ow...", feeling an incredible pain in all areas around his head.

With the help of Hinata, he managed to sit up slowly, even through his pounding headache. His classmates, who had all seemed to circle around him ("why would they all be concerned over trash like me?"), all seemed to flush with relief at the sight of seeing him awake. Saionji Hiyoko though, took this opportunity to snicker at him.

"Haha! Wow, that was so lame, he couldn't even hit a ball correctly and instead gets hit by it!" Her smile faltered though when she received a small smack in the shoulder by Koizumi Mahiru, who frowned at her. "Saionji-san, be considerate! Remember that Owari-san was the one who hit that ball towards him." Saionji only pouted at the scolding.

"Hell yeah! I spiked that ball so hard, of course it would have been hard for him to react to it quick enough!" Said Owari Akane replied with, looking quite proud at herself.

By now, Komaeda could piece together what had happened. During their game of volleyball, Owari must have hit the ball so fast towards him that his poor reflexes weren't enough for him to hit the ball in time, and it hit his head instead, causing him to pass out due to the impact.

"Ahh, how embarrassing of me..." Komaeda couldn't help but blush in embarrassment.

"I must certainly be unlucky today, haha." He mumbled, certainly getting a look by Hinata. "A-anyway, Komaeda please come with me to the infirmary, I-I must check f-f-for any damage to your h-head!!" Tsumiki Mikan told him, looking rather frantic to get to the school infirmary.

Komaeda nodded and began to raise to his feet, only to yelp in pain and fall to his knees, a sharp pain hitting his head. Hinata was instantly at his side, grabbing on to his shoulders and looking at him with concern.

"Ahhhh! I-I'm sorry!!! I'm so sorry, I-I-I should have k-k-know you wouldn't be able to s-s-stand up properly!! I should have gotten a w-w-wheelchair!!!" Tsumiki bursted out, panic clear in her voice.

Before he could respond to her though, Hinata's voice spoke out first. "It's ok Tsumiki-san, besides we don't need a wheelchair for transportation." Before Komaeda could ask what he meant, he felt his body being lifted off the ground. He blushed hard has he realized he was being carried bridal- style by Hinata.

"H-Hajime!-" he started, only to be shushed by him as he started walking towards the gym exit, Tsumiki following closely behind them.

"Just relax for now, you're injured and the quicker we get there, the better." Hinata smiled at him before giving him a quick kiss on the forehead.

From there, Komaeda stayed quiet, and instead closed his eyes and leaned his head against Hinata's chest, letting himself be carried by his one love all the way to the infirmary.

"I'm definitely very lucky right now."