"No it's mine."

"No, it's mine!"

"It's mine love. Don't argue."

"It's mine!"

"It's mine."

"Jeez, it's mine."

"It's mine alright."

"It's mine."

"It's mine."

"It's mine!"

"It's mine goddammit."

"No, it's mine!"

"Fine, it's ours. Ok?"

"No, it's mine!" I argued again.

And then, he placed his hand on my head.

"Silly girl, stop apologizing. If you think I'm mad, I'm not. Ok?" He said tenderly.

I couldn't help but blush a little.

"I'm sorry Garcia...I really am."

"Yea i know. And i forgive you. I always will." He gave a light kiss on my forehead.

This time, i didn't flinch at all, or felt shocked. Instead, i just smiled and accepted the sweet kiss given.

"Now, Mr Garcia is gonna teach you how to keep a tent. After a dear failure, you're gonna learn again."

"God do i have to? Can't you just do it for me?"

"Love, you're gonna have to learn one way or another. Now hop to it."

I rolled my eyes and slowly kept everything under his instructions.

Alexandro's POV

As i looked at the way those two act around each other, it was clear they were in love. It's just that neither were willing to accept their feelings just yet.

I chuckled as i thought about their stubborness.

"Heyyyyy Alex!" Len pounced on me.

"Ouch! Len!"

"Guess your fake confession didn't work out huh."

"C'mon, you know i was just trying fulfil everyone's wish."

"Yea...Ms Santini and Mr Garcia really suit each other. We just reallyyyyyy want them to get together ya know??"

"So do I. But i didn't succeed."

"It's ok! By the looks of it, they'll get together soon. Very very soon."

We looked at them with envy. Fire with fire. A powerful yet vulnerable combination.

Together they're strong, alone they're greedy for one another, and without they're nothing.

At that point, I had a strong feeling it was a possibility that those two could be the ones who would dominate the world one day.

After all, the couple consists of an assassin and a serial killer. Fire and fire.

So what else can you expect?

A cute little couple who would hold hands and take a nice long walk along the park? A couple who would stay home together and watch romance movies? Or a couple who would stare at the midnight moon and wish for each other's company forever?

Nah you're wrong.

"Say Len, what couple do you think they'll make?" I asked him.

"Hm? A really sweet one!"

"Really? Because I think they'll be devils like Satan's servants."

"What?? Why so mean??" Len slapped my back.

"I don't know. Just think so."

"You should wish them good Alexandro!"

"Yea yea, now get off me! " I pushed him off.

Yea, Satan's servants. That's it.

The couple of blood and terror. Feared by everybody. That's the couple they will be.

I'm sure of it.

Carmen's POV

After a forever dreading lesson on "how to pack a tent", we were finally done and can set off.

"What a trip." I stretched my arms.

"Mhm. Now can you help me love? You're making me carry your load."

"You're a strong guy! You can take it." I crossed my arms.

"Not when a little missy had packed her..ounces of makeup into a camp?"

"Kiara forced me to. She even called me in the morning before we set off to check i brought them. "

"Damn you Kiara." He cursed.

I laughed and grabbed my stuff from his arms.

"I'm just joking. A man will never have to carry my load. Now, let's go and assemble."

He grinned at me but didn't say anything.

"Let's go love."