Bonus chapter 7 Nightmare

They started dating just like that. Celine can also feel the attraction towards him. She still has her insecurities. But Nate always made her insecurities go away.

After one month after doctor said that Celine recovered fully, Nate took her to dates. Annie was happy for them.

Nate didn't allow her to go back to her lonely house. He insists her to stay with him. He also tried to stop her from working. But Celine declined him.

"Celine please listen. I can pay for you. Why do you want to work. I want you to have a comfortable life. I want to give you everything you want and spoil you. Listen angel you are going to be my wife soon. How can I see you doing hard work." He asked her

"Nate I know your concern. But I worked all my life. I can't stop it just like that. And I don't know our future. You may change your mind suddenly. At that time what will happen to me. If I get spoilt by you now then I will be standing in the streets during that time. So let me work like before atleast to pay for my tuition." She said.

"Angel, you still don't trust me right. You know I love you so much." he asked a little anger in his voice.

"Think practicality Nate. We don't know what happens in a next minute. You may get tired of me at some point or something happens to you. I have seen things like that Nate. I know whatever I said is hurting you. But I have seen people leaving me just like that after giving me hope. My parents, my grandmother and some of my friends all left me" She said to him. Even though Nate is angry that because she didn't believe him, he didn't show it to her. He knows that she's been through a lot.

"I know you have been through a lot. Ok you can go to your work. But you have to come back home by 9 o clock. You can do only one work a day." He compromised.

Celine sighed. She can't win against him she knows. So she just agreed with him.

Every week Sunday is their day. Nate will take her to beach, zoo, museum, etc. He will take her to picnic too. He will take her to beautiful lakes, waterfall, mountain and scenic places.

Celine enjoyed Nate's company. She already started loving him.

It's been six months they started dating. He still didn't tell her that he is a werewolf.

Celine too started having a nightmare. In that nightmare she saw Nate abusing her. But they are not wearing modern day cloths. They are wearing historical cloths. Why Nate is abusing her. Why Nate is with some other girl. The girl tried to kill her and she became a wolf. How come she is a wolf. But what surprised her is she herself changed into a wolf. Atlast she died protecting her and Nate's child. She screamed and got up from the nightmare.(if you don't understand the dream please read the chapter 9 history from main story)

Nate came running to her.

"Angel I am here. It's just a dream" he tried to comfort her. She pushed him away.

"My baby...my baby... You are a cheater Alder go away" she cried.

Nate understand that she is having the same nightmare as him. So he shook her hard for her to come out of the trance.

"Angel it's not real. It's a dream" he shouted at her. She realised it's a dream.

"I am sorry" she said crying in his arms. She can still feel the pain of betrayal from the dream.

Nate wants to do something to make her insecurities go away and for her to feel safe with him.

Nate took her to a date that weekend. He took her to a five star hotel. He took her to the private hall that he rented for the day. He blind folded her with a cloth and took her in.