Bonus chapter 4 Friend

When she was born her grandmother named her Celine. She was the most beautiful baby. She is like a angel from heaven she said.

Her mother found that her husband was cheating when she was pregnant that made her angry. She was angry at both her her husband and daughter.

The couple fought everyday. They don't have time to look after her. She grew up seeing them fight all the time. She received love only from her grandmother.

Her grandmother died too when she was 5. But she taught her how to survive.

Her parents fight grew intense day by day. One day when they were attending her parents teachers meeting in school. Her mother saw her father looking at one of the teachers. That made her terrified. They fought like a street dogs using all sorts of harsh words in school, in front of all the students.

The teacher too included in the fight. She is innocent and doesn't know why she has to hear such harsh words from one of her students parents. That lead her to commit suicide but she was saved. The word travels fast.

They saw Celine too as monster for being a child of monsters

This incident made every one hating Celine. The teachers hated her because of their colleague's near death.

Her classmates teased her for her parents behaviour. But no one helped her when she was teased or abused. The teachers thought she deserved it for what her parents did to their co-worker.

After the incident on school. Her parents forgot to take Celine home. She went back to her home by herself without anybody's help.

When she got home she found that her parents abandoned her. They left without even telling her goodbye. The only thing they did was that they paid the house rent for two years.

After that she knows that she don't have people on her side. She understands that she has to live alone. So from the age of 10 she is living on her own. Her parents send her money for 3 years after that they stopped sending her money too. She has to earn for everything. She was totally forgotten.

She started working in cafe. She never took break.

Now she works for almost all time. After school she works in cafe or restaurant then she goes to 24 hour shops and do her night shift. Since she cannot sleep in the shop she used the time to study. Morning she will work in milk shop till her school opens. Going home is rare only to take bath or take clean clothes. She sleeps during her classes. But she is intelligent so always passed her exam with good grades.

This is how her life goes till now.

At first she also wants to have friends like others. Then she found that they only talk with her for teasing or for fun bet.

That hurt her very much. So she stop responding to people. She stayed invisible even to the teachers.

Now she is 18 and suddenly a girl wants to be her friend. She thought she is tricking her.

Eventhough she talked with her, when she said they are going to be best friends she laughed inside herself. When Annie said she is going to meet her again tomorrow she believed for a second but she said to herself that it was a trick. She will never even acknowledge her tomorrow, she thought.

She never believed in love, friendship and even family. She only believed in herself. She thought only she will be with her till the end.

She believed that others won't be with you forever. They will leave you, abandon you or betray you.

She never believed in other people. She also thought love is just a cover for lust. When they get what they want their so called pure love disappears.