Chapter 16 Birthday party

Hagon called his siblings and friends to meet him in hospital and he made it look like it is very important and serious Matter. So they hurried there without asking any questions.

"Guys where are you why are you so slow " he shouted at them through mind link. He is back to being arrogant and ordered them to come quickly. 'Habits never change'

Since he is the king they all hurried there as fast they can

Since Hagon never looked for them for personal things they thought that something serious has happened they all were sweating what they are going to deal with. Since Stella is due anytime Ezra is carefully carrying her in his arms bridal style.

Hagon actually rented the previous and next room to  Carol's room for safety reasons.

So he was waiting for them in one of those rooms

They all entered the room frightened because they have the been his victim for 5 years so they don't want to be in his bad side.

When they entered he was thinking something deeply.

Hagon felt their presence in the room and asked them sit in the couch

"Ok listen I got a project for you. I want to marry my carol. So I want ideas for proposal that can't be rejected. I'll give you 2 days Max to submit. Since I have arrangements to make and I am proposing on my birthday. Do you understand only 2 days." He ordered them as usual.

That's when everyone snapped. Their eyes are wide like  they are looking at alien. Hagon thought they are surprised since he is going to propose so soon.

Stella is the first to start. She humped " Big Brother I thought there is some emergency in kingdom or company. But you called us to prepare a proposal.huh. I can't believe this."

" Brother how can do this to us I left my mate in home so that I can help you. But this is what I get. Really" Oliver said dramatically.

"I really respect you Hagon. You are a wonderful CEO and a righteous ruler. But I am thinking of changing my thought. How can you treat us like this" he wiped his fake tears.

Hagon is confused. Why everyone is acting like. They usually never questions him and do what is ordered immediately. He doesn't know what he did wrong for them to act like this.

"What did I do" he asked them. His voice lowered like a lost puppy he looked at them.

Arlo never talks too much. He is the youngest of all. But he is too straight forward. He always don't play around and straightforwardly tell the truth.

"Big brother how can you order us to prepare a proposal. You should have asked for help." He said

That's when Hagon notice that nobody is calling him with his title but by his name or relationship they have.

"Ah I am sorry. I never had a proper chat with you guys. And I was practiced to ordering around not asking so please forgive me. I'll change my attitude little by little." He said sincerely. Everyone looked at him with aw. Is this really our Hagon. He is even apologizing.

"Will you guys please help me in proposing to carol. You know I don't want to waste any more time. I want to claim her immediately and you know humans have culture and I want to respect it since she is a human and go according to their rule and mark and mate her on our wedding night" he said them

"Brother you know I got to tease you atleast one time. This is like dream come true." Oliver said again dramatically with holding his hands up like he won a very difficult race.

Everybody laughed at that. Even Hagon first glared then laughed with them.

"Ok what is your plan" Stella asked.