Epilogue

It's been 80 years since they got married. This day 80 years ago was the real start of their life.

Now Hagon's great grandson is the king.

They taught their 6 children all the best things in life.

Carol gave birth to 3 boys again but they wanted girl in their family. So she got pregnant and gave birth to twin girls.

Ashton met his mate during his college days and took over as king when he was 25 since he wants to spend little more alone time with his mate and to travel with her.

He proved himself as a great king. The same way Hagon's grandson and great grandson proved themselves.

Hagon and carol was happy with their life and their children. Today is their 80th wedding anniversary. Their children wanted to celebrate so there was a party and lots of leaders and business people are invited.

Again in God's realm.

Alder the old king who was forgiven by the current moon goddess was standing behind her and watching his heirs ruling the supernatural people with grace and honour. Even though he was forgiven and reunited with his mate Celine he was ashamed for what he is done.

"Alder did you see the couple is ready to take after the position of God and goddess. Their time in world is over so we can handover our job to them and become free. We can travel and roam around. We can do whatever we cannot do during our mortal life." She said happily like little child

This made Alder guilty. He is the one who took away the life she desired from her. So he is going to make up for that during his immortal life with her.

Then they saw that Hagon and Carol go to bed. This is their last day in mortal world. Midnight they will separate from their body and join the God's realm, the immortal life.

Hagon and Carol together they took their last breath and still holding their hand travel to the other world. They are still in love like it's the first day.

They entered a place which has only two colours white and gold. No other colours can be seen. They too are wearing white clothes and golden crown. They are back to their young form.

They met a beautiful lady and handsome man dressed like them.

They greeted them and welcomed them to the God's realm. Then they introduced them as his ancestors. Carol and Hagon was happy to see them

"Hagon and Carol, listen to us carefully before asking any questions." Celine started.

"We are the Moon God and Goddess, we are retiring from our position today and you will be taking over our position from today onwards. There will be a ceremony. All the Gods and Goddesses will be here. In their presence we will hand over our title." She continued

Hagon and Carol was shocked to hear that they are going to become God and Goddess.

"But we don't know anything about it" they said

"You will know when we transfer our title to you. It automatically comes to you so you don't have to worry" Celine said like it's very normal.

"But I only heard of Moon Goddess never heard of Moon God" Hagon asked her again.

"So are you ok to be separated from your mate" Alder asked mischeviously. He knows how much Hagon loves his mate.

"No! That's not what I asked, just clearing my suspicions." He said

"Listen son, from the starting both Moon God and Goddess protected the supernatural but they split their works among them. So mostly because of motherly nature moon goddess always protected her children and forgive them if they did wrong. Her job is to pair them up and provide them with everything they need

But Moon God always punish them to make them right, he stops the war, he is responsible for keeping the peace among supernatural so he punishes whoever did wrong or cheat and so on.

So only they worshipped Goddess because of her kind and forgiving nature and forgot the God." Alder explained them.

"What will happen to you when you retire." Carol asked them.

" Every God and Goddess will be given a place to stay in God's realm, if we want to stay, or if we want to travel we can do it. So we are planning on traveling the world for sometime and then we will come back to stay here." Celine explained to carol.

"So we can stay together for eternity" Hagon asked them

"Yes you can and if you want to become human again you can always go for it together but at the end of your life you will always come back to God's realm" they told them.

After their conversation they arranged for the ceremony. All the other God and Goddess were invited. With their blessings they started their journey as moon God and Goddess......

Celine and Alder was happy to hand over their title to such a deserving couple. Even though they don't know it was their test. They proved themselves to Celine and Alder that they will be the best option.

Hagon's devotion to his mate and protectiveness to his subjects proved that he will do good things in future as God

Carol's kindness, sacrificing nature and timely instinct to protect herself proved that she will take care her children with special care. She will be the perfect Goddess.

Their devotion towards eachother proved that they can be together eternally.

The End😍😍