Bonus chapter 1 Celine and Alder

Celine and Alder story...

Celine and Alder roamed the world for a long time. They enjoyed their time traveling. Celine suddenly felt like she missed many worldly things. She wants to experience her life in the world.

"Alder we already traveled the earth two times. I want to do something different." Celine stated.

"Celine, my love I will do anything for you" Alder always wanted to make up for hurting Celine in their past life.

"I want to go back to the world. You as a werewolf and me as a human like before. I want to know what you will do when you are given second chance" she said mischeviously but seriously.

"Celine I know you still can't forgot all that happened before. If its me... I would be worse. So whatever you say I'll do. I'll wait for you till you come to me. I'll wait for you till my death" he said.

"Let's see you don't have to wait till your death, you have to wait 10 years. Because I am going to be born 10 years younger than you. If you didn't wait even if you find me, I'll kill you. You will never get a chance in afterlife too" she said threatening him.

She wants him to wait for her and not give up. She wants to know what will he do if he is given another chance. If he proves himself she wants to enjoy her life in earth like a normal couple. She wants to give birth for him and raise their kids together until they are old. She wants to experience all that.

"I am sure I will wait for you. I'll prove that I love you..... only you...... forever" he said promising her.

If they go back to human world their memories from God's realm will be erased.

After that alder wad born as a Alpha's son. He is also a very powerful alpha. His pack is the strongest next to the Alpha king. He named his son "Nathanial knight".

Their parents loved him very much. They spoiled him too. He has lots of friends. He gets whatever he wants. He is like a spoilt brat.

Celine born into a middle class human family when alder is 10 years old. She was named Celine Clarke.

Her parents was not so caring. They don't have money, so their main purpose is to warn money. So she has to care for herself. She is invisible in her home and school. Slowly she was used to it and she liked it too. Since nobody bothered her. Nobody liked her and nobody hated her too since she is invisible.

They are both born in opposite situation like before. They both don't remember anything about their past life.

Do you want to experience their second life on Earth..

I just want to know if you want me to continue this...