Chapter 18 Marriage

Today carol and Hagon is getting married.

After their engagement. Carol and Hagon just switched places . Hagon stayed in Carol's old room and carol stayed in newly remodeled Hagon's room.

They were kept apart by the family members. All the male members stayed with Hagon and female members stayed with Carol.

Hagon regretted coming out of his room that night. If he knows, he would not be allowed to meet her then even if it is painful, He would have controlled and stayed with her.

This is the big day. He is happy he is going to meet her today. Carol invited Rachel's grandma, grandma Helen and Mia to her marriage. Rachel's grandma is happy that both her granddaughters are well settled. Rachel is also engaged and she is already pregnant with their first child.

Sofia gave king's family heirloom to her daughter in law which is a diamond necklace, this necklace is passed to every queen in the family. Then she gave her a hug and kiss in her cheek.

Charles is going to walk her down the aisle.

After getting blessing from both the grandmas. Carol went outside the room to meet with Charles king. Who is waiting for her to take her to her husband to be.

Charles too blessed her and kisses her in the temple.

Mia and very pregnant Stella are her bridesmaids. Rachel is her maid of honour. While Oliver, Ezra and Arlo is standing as the groom's men.

This is the first time Mia meets Arlo . They are mates. But they met at the wrong environment. They cannot ruin the movement so they controlled themselves to wait for few more minutes.

As soon as Charles reached the stage along with Carol he handed over Carol to Hagon. " Eventhough you are my son. I consider Carol as my daughter too. So if you hurt her I'll rip your throught. I know you will never do it. But if anything like that happen then you will have to answer me remember that" he warned him and moved from the place for the ceremony to start.

After their exchange of owe's and I do's . The priest anounced them as husband and wife. Hagon kissed her like there is no tomorrow. Everybody cheered for them.

Next one is reception, which is held in the big resort. Many businesses partners as well as alpha's from various packs are invited.

Everyone congratulated them whole heartedly

Lexie and Camila cannot enter the venue due to strict protection by Warriors as well as white witches who help the royal family with spell which made the black witch's plan impossible.

EPS is also in the move to protect the supernatural and humans from mishaps

Now it's their wedding night. Hagon doesn't want to travel on their wedding night so he rented a honeymoon suite in the same resort.

#&/?!;#

The next day they both got up only at noon. Carol can feel the bond between them very clearly. She can also feel the power. She feels like the queen. Her coronation will be held after their honeymoon. Mean time Oliver will take care of Hagon's work.

Suddenly carol can hear voices inside her head. She knows it's mind link since Hagon explained everything to her. So she focused on what she is hearing. Stella is shouting for help. For one second she terrified. Then only she realised she is giving birth. So she woke Hagon up and conveyed the message. But he was like 'oh! is it so' and then went back to sleeping. So she went to bathroom and cleaned herself to go and meet Stella and the baby.

Hagon was awake when she gets out of the bathroom. He is not so happy to have his plan changed. He tried to convince her that they can meet the baby after one month. But carol was stubborn and so Hagon didn't have any choice to follow her.

They went to the hospital to see them. Carol was happy to meet the newborn baby. She never saw new born baby before. She is nervous too.

When they entered Stella's room. They are greeted with all the family member. In the bed Stella is holding her new born baby boy. Carol touched his soft cheeks and giggled.

Hagon can feel her happiness. The family members are shocked and surprised to see them here instead of their private jet. " Why are you both here instead of flying in your private jet" Oliver asked them confused.

"I felt her pain, I felt her giving birth so I want to see Stella and the baby before going to the vacation" carol explained them how she knows that Stella is giving birth.

"Oliver she is already 'The Queen' since Hagon marked her so she can feel whenever her subjects are in trouble and she can't avoid it" Sofia explained them since she knows about it better.

After chatting for some more time. Hagon and carol said their goodbyes again and went to the airport to board their plane.

They enjoyed their trip very much. This is the first time carol traveling to various places.

Hagon travelled before but for business trip or to search carol.

This is the first peaceful trip for him too.

They both enjoyed every minute of the trip.

Its been 20 days and today is the first full moon after he marked carol.

They went to their private villa in woods in the place they are now traveling. Hagon has private house or villas in most of the countries.

When the time to midnight is nearing. He took carol deep in to the forest. He laid her whimpering self in a clearing.

He knows its going to be painful but she has to go through it. He will give her support. But he can't take her pain away. He already told her about it and made her prepared.

She suddenly started shouting in pain . Her pain last for more than two hours. After lots of suffering. She shifted for the first time. She stood majestically in four limbs.

Hagon saw her and gasped. She is the white wolf. The legendary white wolf. White wolves are rare, very rare you can see one 500 years once.

Actually after the curse incident happened nobody saw white wolf anymore. It's been 800 years for the next white wolf to show up. On her forehead you can see golden hair which formed into a crown.

Hagon too shifted into his black wolf and ran with her.

His responsibility increases . He made a resolution to protect her with his life. If the black witches know that she is white wolf they will kill her or kidnap her for her powers.

Carol still didn't know that she is going to have power. She also didn't know that she is special.

Hagon didn't tell her because he didn't want to stress her. He want her enjoy the vacation happily.

He will tell her when they go back home.

The husband and wife finished their honeymoon.

After the long journey in the flight they reached home and slept for two straight days.

Third day Hagon gathered all family members to the dining table to discuss about the matters.

Carol and Hagon distributed the gifts they bought from their travel

They brought lots of baby things for Stella's baby boy Zane Morgan.

The little boy was soo cute and obedient Carol also wants a baby like this. She also noticed that Rachel belly is bigger and rounder now.

Then she saw another couple walking inside. It's Arlo and Mia. She was happy for them. They found eachother. They are almost of same age.

She saw the happy faces and prayed to God that it should remain as it is ....

Will her prayer be answered.....