Chapter 2 Free

She wants to be free but she can't be

It's been five years she can't even move her limbs

When she was young she went to forest along with her father. Those are the days she enjoyed the most.

She was only 5. She doesn't have a mom but has step mom and stepsister who are evil but her dad doesn't know only she knows.

So she enjoyed her time with her father which is kind of get away from her evil step mother.

She was playing with flowers... That's  when she heard a howling like cry for help

She moved towards the sound and saw a wolf pup got trapped. He was howling for help. She decided to help him.

She introduced herself as carol and named him puppy... The puppy was so cute and fluffy. It's pure black in colour which she liked the most.

The puppy is so well-behaved she fell in love with him at once.

They were playing lots of game she got lost in time.

But unfortunately when she was playing with a puppy her father was killed. The people who killed her father kidnapped her too.

The last time she saw the puppy it was trying to help her but couldn't help her.

She could feel his struggle and slowly he fell unconscious when she was beaten in her head.

She lost her freedom that day.

She was locked in the attic by her stepmother and was given little amount of food and water to survive

She was kept alive because she has to sign a document so that their parents property will truly be transferred to her stepmother.

She knows all this she can hear them whisper outside the room they thought that she can't hear it but she heard every bit of it she don't know how she can do it it's abnormal.

She was determined to escape the place before that.

She lost several attempt to escape the damn place

Five years back when she tried to escape from the attic, she fell to the ground and hit her head severely

Which causes her coma now she is in vegetative state

She likes to be free and active so that her father always took her to different places one of which is forest.

For 10 years she was locked in attic. Can't even step out of the room.

Now she is in vegetative state. She can't even move her leg or any other body parts.

She is trying very hard to open her eyes but she can't .

She feels like she is floating somewhere.

She can't even land her leg. Like swimming in a bottomless pit.

She is trying to grab something but nothing is there .

After struggling for a very long time she heard a beep sound and a small light

As soon as she saw it, it disappears.

Even the sound is heard in a distance.

She tried to swim towards the light and sound.

Slowly the sound is getting clearer and the light is getting brighter

She tried to open her eyes everything is blurry at first

Her sight is getting clearer. Now she knew what happened . She knew she fell down. She knew she is in the hospital.

She has to get out of this place