Bonus chapter 3 Celine

"why are you fighting....... Stop... Please stop. " He started shouting at the white and brown wolf fighting in front of him.

He wanted to save the white wolf but he can't touch neither of them.

The kid which the white wolf is protecting, is crying loudly. He wanted to console the kid but even if he run faster he is standing in the same place.

The brown wolf lost the fight and died. The white who was wounded badly shifted in to it's human form. He cannot look at her face... She is dying too.

"Celine...." He cried. That's how he got up from his sleep most of the days.

This nightmare started when he is 18. It's been 10 years still it's like daily night he is living in the nightmare. It started on that day.....

Flash back

The same Alpha daughter Ava Johnson came back to meet him again.

"I heard, you still didn't find your mate" she mocked.

"I am giving you a chance again" she said cockily.

"Oh really but I don't need that" he said and started moving from the place.

She again grabbed his wrist not letting him go.

"Leave my hand or you will regret it"he warned her.

"Then accept my offer" she yelled at him.

Suddenly she get chocked. Nate's other hand is on her neck chocking her.

After lots of struggle from her side he released her.

"This is your second warning. If I see you in my territory again I can't guarantee your life" he threatened her growling at her.

That night the nightmare started. Only thing he is clear from the nightmare is a man calling the white wolf Celine. The name carved in his heart. Who is Celine. Why she is affecting him. After that day he is the one who called the name instead of that man everytime he had the nightmare.

After one year he heard that ava choose another Alpha as his mate and merged their territory.

Nate takeover the Alpha position from his father at the age of 20 eventhough he didn't find his mate. His parents compelled him to choose a shewolf but he couldn't and he wouldn't. He waited for his mate till now.

End of flash back

He is 28 now. He lost hope in finding his mate. Even if he couldn't find her he will not choose mate. He will just stay alone.

He just traveled everywhere. Earlier for finding his mate. Now for enjoying the scenery.

He came home after a long time. He heard that his baby sister Annie who is mated to neighbouring pack alpha is studying in the nearby school.

He wants to visit her. So he took his car to meet her.

He waited for her in the parking. When Annie heard that her brother was waiting for her in the parking she rushed towards him. They had a little emotional reunion.

"Brother.... "She shouted and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you" she said with tears in her eyes.

"I missed you too pup" he cooed at her lovingly. He loved her since she was born. She was born after a long gap and he is old enough to hold. So he hold her protected her like she is his own.

"Did you find her" she asked.. he sighed dejected.

"Don't worry you will find her soon" she encouraged him. He just nodded for her sake. He didn't want to disappoint his little sister.