Bonus chapter 6 Cuddle Me

Celine woke again after 2 hours.

Annie kicked Nate out of the room to keep Celine stable.

"Celine.. now how are feeling" Annie asked.

"I am fine... Please discharge me. I want to go to my job or I'll loose my job" she again tried to get up from the bed.

Mathew was holding Nate tightly. He was very angry that Celine wants to go to her job in such condition.

"Celine wait if you want to get discharged then we have to call your parents. But they are not picking their phones" she said asking for a way to contact them. Celine lowered her head

"They won't come. I don't know where they are. They left me when I am 10. That's why I have to work or I can't pay my bills and I'll starve" she said pitifully.

This stopped Nate's anger. Now he wants to take her home and keep her safe with him. He wants to keep her for only himself. But he knows Celine and Annie will kick his butt if he did that.

He wants to give everything she desires in this world.

"Then I'll call my brother to put the guardian signature. And you are not working until you recover. I'll take care of you. You saved me remember. You are coming with me." She said like no room for argument.

"But... " Celine started.

"Listen to me" Annie ordered.

"I am taking you to my parents house. My mother is a nice person she will take care of you so you will be comfortable there." She said.

"Natty" she called.

"You heard right. We are taking her to our home. She saved me so we are looking after her like she is our family." Annie said.

"I'll take you both home after finishing the formalities"Nate went towards the billing counter.

"Matt I'll be staying with my parents for some time. You can also come with me if you want"  she winked at her husband.

"Angel how can I live without you. I'll ask my beta to take care of the business and come to your house" he said kissing her forehead.

"You two if you want to be romantic then go to the place where people are not there. Don't pollute my innocent eyes." Celine said mischeviously. Celine heard lot of their love stories from Annie so she already believe their love for each other.

"Don't worry kitten we can always make them run with our love" Nate came in smiling wickedly.

"Who said I love you" Celine shouted at him.

All this time when he visited. She got used to him. She even started liking him. But he still afraid of deception. She can live alone now. What will happen if she get used to someone and they betray her or leave her alone again. Will she be able to handle the pain and loneliness.... So she don't want to get into relationship.

"Angel I know you love me... Come on" he said picking her up bridal style.

Celine asked him to put her down but he carried her all the way to the car.

Annie and Mathew had seen him react to girls touch badly. But seeing him carrying her protectively can show how much he loved her.

Mathew went back to his pack to settle the things there before joining them.

Nate drove them towards his house. He stopped in front of a mansion. Celine was seeing a mansion for the first time.

"Is this your house" she asked Annie.