"So I have a confession," Harry says chuckling.

"Oh god. What is it?" I tease smiling at him.

"It may or may not be my birthday next week," he says. He clenches his teeth together and scrunches up his face as he waits nervously for my reaction to this sudden news.

"What! Harry!" I scold leaning over to shove his shoulder which causes him to laugh. "Why the hell didn't you tell me!" I say half kidding and half irritated that he is just now informing me of this.

"It's not a big deal. I just thought I should tell you because if Piper did or something I thought you might kill me," He laughs.

"It is a big deal and yes I absolutely would have!"

"I don't want to do anything, just spend the day with you," he says sheepishly looking down at his hands that rest in his lap.

The giant grin that comes to my face at his words hurts my cheeks but I can't help it. His eyes are bright and clear looking up at me from the other side of the couch.

"You have to do something to celebrate," I try to convince him. He can't not celebrate his birthday. I won't let him.

"Nope," he says popping the 'p' with a lazy smile on his face as he pulls me onto his lap so that I am straddling him.

My whole body heats up at the close proximity of our bodies. I let my hands tangle into his hair as my eyes wander his face. It's subtle but I can see his eyes darken just slightly as they flick to my lips then back to my eyes again. A tingling feeling envelopes me as the tension between us starts to change quickly.

His fingers trace circles on my bare skin under the hem of my shirt. I try to keep my breathing steady as he continues to stare at me. Without warning his lip collide with mine, molding together perfectly. His lips soft yet demanding as his tongue swipes my bottom lip before slipping into my mouth deepening the kiss. I sigh, trying to release some of the tension I feel in my chest as his hands slip under the back of my shirt grazing the skin of my back and leaving me wanting more.

He lifts his hips just enough for me to feel him already getting hard underneath me. He pulls me even closer to him his actions needy. I let my hands slide down his chest and to the hem of his T-shirt tugging it up needing to feel his warm skin.

Understanding what I want he leans back so I can lift his shirt off him. Then I lazily run my hands over his exposed skin before placing my lips to his collarbone nipping at it softly. The action earns me a low groan from Harry and my stomach clenches at the sound.

I want him. I want him so bad I can't think about anything besides the way his hands feel on my skin and the sounds he makes.

His hands find my face pulling my lips back to his kissing me desperately. I rock my hips grinding down on him trying to find some kind of relief and moaning into his kiss when I do. His fingers dig into my hips and I break our heated kiss so I can look into his now lust filled eyes.

His eyes are dark gazing at me with intensity and making my skin tingle just by the look in them. I move my hips against him again making his mouth fall open into a perfect 'o' at the contact and his head falls back as his teeth dig into his bottom lip.

"I want you so bad Baby." He breathes, his chest is rising quickly with shallow breaths as his eyes search my face.

"Then have me," I tell him. My eyes boring into his as I wait for his reaction. I am not exactly sure where the bold words came from but I mean them. I'm not scared or embarrassed all I can feel is my skin on fire and my desire for him.

"Are you sure?" He asks, his hands tangling into my hair holding my face inches from his as his eyes search mine for any sign of doubt.

"Yes I'm sure," I reassure him. My fingers absentmindedly trace shapes on his bare shoulders because I can't get enough of the way his soft skin feels against my fingertips.

Not finding any doubt in my eyes, without another word his lips crash into mine again and his arms tighten around my back. He stands from the couch and my legs tighten around his waist as he carries me towards my bed. He turns around sitting down on the bed so I remain in his lap. His movements are slow and graceful. His lips never leave me, shifting from my lips then down my neck as his hands wander under my shirt again.

The feeling of his hands moving slowly drives me crazy as they explore, ridding me of my shirt and bra in the process. Our bodies are pressed together, his always warm skin mixed with the heat caused by his touch keeps the cold away.

Our heavy breathing blends together in the most heavenly way.

"Harry," I pant and it sounds like a whine when I can't take the teasing of his mouth and his hands on my body any longer.

Our clothes now lay scattered across my floor after being discarded without a care. He hovers over me, my hands tangle into his messy curls as his beautiful eyes burn into mine.

"You tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" Harry says looking down at me with such intensity it sends a tingle down my spine.

"Okay," I whisper with a nod pulling his swollen lips to mine.

It's slow and intense. His body moving in a steady rhythm with mine. It's hushed words, whispered I love you's, and deep moans. And it makes every moment that I waited worth it. It wasn't planned and wasn't without the slight pain I expected but it is perfect. He is perfect.

His throaty groans and the sound of my name falling from his lips sends me over the edge, with him following after.

Our bodies are both left covered in a slight sheen of sweat. My breathing is starting to slow to an even rhythm as I roll over and rest my head on Harry's chest.

My fingertips unconsciously start to trace his tattoos like they have a mind of their own.

When he finally comes back to reality and his breathing is slowing he wraps his arms around me holding me to him with the little strength his body has left. He places a kiss to the top of my head inhaling deeply when he does.

"God I love you," he breathes out as his fingers lazily run up and down my back.

I look up meeting his green irises that hold so much emotion they knock the wind out of me. "I love you," I say breathlessly as I push his messy curls off his forehead.

He leans down kissing me softly but I can feel the emotion behind the action. I bury my face in his neck breathing in his scent and letting our bodies tangle together.

Exhausted from the day I drift to sleep quickly with the feeling of his fingers on my skin and his scent surrounding me.

A/N: Here you go Loves! Surprise coming next chapter! Hehe! 🤫 Only about 10 chapters left! What!? Thanks for all the love!
Don't forget to comment and VOTE! I love hearing from you guys! All my love, Cal ❤️